dewalt 4 piece combo kit BRAND NEW

I have a BRAND NEW dewalt combo kit that I received in a trade. I have no use for it since i already have all the tools that it comes with so Im looking to sell for the value of the trade. It is brand new never used dewalt model number dc4cpka
here are the specs
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=135252-70-DC4CPKA&lpage=none

only thing is this one only comes with one battery that’s why i took 100 off the retail price to cover the cost of the new battery which is only 70 some dollars at your local hardware store

asking 300 OBO

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/028877/028877481654md.jpg

nobody wants some nice tools for a good price?

I’ll give you $150 PM me

lol no thanks this sells for 400 i could just return it figured i would see if anyone wanted a deal before it came to that

how could you return it if you took it on trade. i’ll give you 200 firm , no higher

ebay

99.99 and a cheesburger

85 and a case of jacob’s best

$210 highest I can go.
considering this is a discontinued set, and that I can get it on closeout for $259.99 with 2 batteries

your better off getting it for 259 with a WARRANTY.

ill pass thanks i can return it for store credit and it is still a stock item at lowes!

alright go for it. doubt they’ll return it with only 1 battery but its worth a try

you know where to turn to if you cant get rid of it

Could you tell me the battery model number? One of mine crapped out and I might be interested if the battery is compatible.

Also, does the kit have the charger, both saw blades, and the rip fence in it?

we sell that for $525, bump for a good price

the battery part number should be dc9096

This isn’t calculus.

Retail Price: $400
Battery: -$90 (retail at Lowe’s)
Value: $310

At a price of $300, or $10 off the “value,” you are offering the kit at ~3.2% discount, not including tax.

How OBO are you? Seems like you are pretty ready to just return it for credit.

thank you and you are correct

im selling at 3.2% discount this is also correct it is a BRAND NEW TOOL you can buy it here fora 3.2% discount or u can buy it at the store for full retail

I would be willing to take 275 thats about the lowest i would be willing to go also would be interested in trades depending on what people have

Does the kit have the charger, both saw blades, and the rip fence in it?

IT should… i knwo it has the charger, i belive the 2 saw blades are there and the rip fence is the only thing that im unsure about and it somes with this flashight not the one in the picture