Did anyone find the buffet yet?

I’m still looking

90 wing takout order from fatheads > *

service throw the window befor anyone else>*

give whitey a break,he treid,now they learned about us ,so the christmas party will be better

is that where the xmas part will be?

kurts buffet was only 10 bux to get in :slight_smile:

So do i get my buffet for christmas then?

yeeessssss

werd!! best idea we had haha

I didn’t even have to pitch in money and had a few

give whitey a break,he treid,now they learned about us ,so the christmas party will be better

lol plus 1…

dont they know how pittspeed rolls?

I warned the manager/staff multiple times that we roll deep. I don’t think they took me seriously. Now they know Pittspeed doesn’t fuck around, w00t!

yeah, i think she was kind of embarrassed. But now she knows. its all gravy

good to hear

^^^^^^^

brian tipped the cook extra we had the hook up on food all night. hell, i even brought home leftovers, half dozen wings and half dozen of the deep fried mac n cheese

DRAMA

not a rip on whitey. props to him for all the publicity action.

-1 props to the cateror

I got 6 jalepeno poppers so i wouldnt be greedy, got salad without dressing cause it was an empty ranch bottle. I never saw one wing. I saw people eating them like way after the buffet even opened, and went over and there was one piece of a half of a wing left :confused:

not bitching, but that buffet cracked me up… i watched them put out 12 wings haha… then they put out 14 mini cheese burgers… to feed a freakin herd of hungry people in line… the first 3 got a couple bits to eat being generous… then the line stopped… not only that but the bar ran out of yuengling And Corona! haha its all good i just got a kick out of it

some went and got there own wings :smiley:

I paid because I thought we had our own area like upstairs, etc… The buffet was beat. I was in the bar earlier without paying the $15, then went back to the front to pay because that was the deal. I went, paid, and nothing was different at all, I didnt have one thing to eat. It was not worth waiting in line for me at least. Either way it went to a good cause, so its all good.