buffet concert update

PITTSBURGH IS FULL OF SOME OF THE BIGGEST LOW LIFES ON THE PLANET. People are utterly disgusting in the way they act. I hope the whole stadium DIES IN A FIRE after i leave. lets wait till the show is starting and rush the gate and cry and moan cause there is a line… HEY PEOPLE GO FUCK YOURSELVES cause i don’t a fuck about your issue, i work for the pirates

feel better?

Sirius Radio is casting it live over there margita channel so i guess it’s all good. my parents went to see this concert tonight.

Things are so fucked up now…I used to go see TONS of concerts…now it’s a chore to go see them, I’ve seen buffet tons, but w/ that shit…no thanks…I’ll listen to my CD’s…

there is a good possibility that Whitey is in a hospital getting his stomach pumped or in jail right now. :kekegay:

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/05178/529076.stm

WTF drunken, old asshole’s worthless complaints get some press.

buffet sucks

x2

unless it’s chinese buffet, than it’s cool

nope he left early, he had to goto gina’s brothers graduation party

i like buffet concerts… .always a good time in the parking lot watching young all the way to way too old broads showing their tits all drunk… i think i went 4 times in the past 6 years and only went into 1 actual concert…

its a good time, wasn’t to bad yesterday had to leave early.

i mean i seen about 15 sets of tities but they weren’t all on females :puke: there was a guy running around naked. It was just neauseating that adults act like that. Before the concert i thought it was pretty cool, u know, somthig different that i’ve never experienced. The problem was that 20,000 people rushed the gate when they heard the concert start and then bitched about it taking forever to get in. HEY fuckers, gates opened at 4. Its a shame that people were way more civil at UP IN SMOKE 01. A hardcore rap crowd acts more like humans than 40 and 50 year olds.

i listen wdve at work all day and when buffet songs on come i smash the radio with my hammer

I love how the press always paints a one sided picture. But if you are an intelligent human being you see the answers that were given by our spokes person were basically saying “hey you had ample chance to get your ass in the ball park”

SECONDLY OUR STAFF ONLY FOLLOWS THE RULES SET FORTH BY THE BAND AND PROMOTER!!!

rule #1 Buffet sucks

a lawyer, what a piece of trash
Todd Bowlus, a lawyer with Harry S. Cohen & Associates, stood at the home plate entrance for 30 minutes. He said he followed his ticket to the home plate gate.

“Believe me, I’m the type to see where else I can get in,” said Bowlus. “That was a nightmare. Your buzz is gone, you’re surrounded by people in the heat and next thing you know there are a few fights breaking out.”

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/05179/529504.stm

I wrote the ass that wrote this article and the article yesterday bashing us:

-----Original Message----- From: Gentile, Bob Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:37 PM To: 'Moustafa Ayad' Subject: RE: buffet concert

I assume it was similar to pirates tickets, it prints the most convenient (meaning closest to the section) entrance for the customer. As with most venues there is a gate to enter that is most convenient for the customer but you can still go to any gate you want. Its not something new and any concert/sporting event ticket holder would surely know this if they were alive.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:29 PM
To: Gentile, Bob
Subject: RE: buffet concert

Hey Bob, did you know if all the tickets had Home Plate Rotunda written on them? Just a question. Thanks

Moustafa Ayad
Staff Writer
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
mayad@post-gazette.com
412-263-1731
http://www.post-gazette.com

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:29 PM
To: Moustafa Ayad

I have no problem with that as long as its clear I’m not speaking for the pirates but just on my personal experience yesterday. My Title is Ticket Office Assistant… I would just like to add also that I do my best every event we have here. I’ve been cursed out many a time for circumstances that are beyond my control. The best advice I was given in this job was to remember and even try to remind people " its only tickets not life or death" Thanks

Bob Gentile
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:14 PM

Hey Bob, can I use in a story today and if the answer is yes can I get you title. As another side to the story.

Moustafa Ayad
Staff Writer
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
mayad@post-gazette.com
412-263-1731

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 3:03 PM

I was not at the home plate gate. Speaking from just life experience of going to sporting events and concerts. People tend to rush the gate at the start time of any event and its physically not possible to move that amount of people into a venue while keeping with the standards of security set forth. Maybe people just forget what happened on 9/11 but those security measures are there to protect you, I or any other fan. Personally I would never fault anyone if I was delayed getting into an event because I decided to come at the last minute. That’s the problem with people, they are always looking to put the blame on anyone but themselves. The gate opened early for a reason. It was their choice to stay in the parking lot and party till 6:00.
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:50 PM

So what happened at the gates? Especially home plate?

Moustafa Ayad
Staff Writer
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
mayad@post-gazette.com
412-263-1731

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:50 PM

Well as an employee that is what I saw and experienced. What I thought was going to be a fun and interesting day at work turned into that. Personally I’ve been treated much worse by fans in the past but as a whole I think fans were generally way out of line. I do not speak for the team, I’m just commenting on my behalf. Thank you for answering my email

-Bob G.
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:40 PM

Nobody would talk to me.

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:33 PM
Subject: buffet concert

You should have interviewed some staff that had to work that concert. That was the most disgusting display by the fans in Pittsburgh I’ve ever experienced in my 5 years of service at PNC park. Its really sad the adults in this city were acting like complete trash.

good job cutty :bigthumb:

thanks man, i’m tired of the post gazette always writing one sided stories and i’m tired of the pirates giving those generic cover our ass press statements, stick up for your hard working employees once in a while.