buffet concert update

why was their not employees of PNC Park directing the customers? Do you not have guest relations present at all gates to make announcements and fix this situations?

"Hey Bob, can I use in a story today and if the answer is yes can I get you title. As another side to the story.

Moustafa Ayad
Staff Writer "

what in the fuck is the deal? moustafa should be writing for some other paper, as it’s evident the mother fucker does’nt know english.

how in the FUCK does someone with such poor grammar become a writer for the newspaper?

like seriously… what in the fuck?

LOL i was thinking the same thing.

whitey: we had a full staff and people were being directed but they did not listen. there was press releases being passed out everywhere outside the park. In the article yesterday it said how people were being directed but didn’t want to move and lose a place in line. Bottom line is the fans are about 99% at fault for acting like retards and just being dumb.

What else did they expect when the entire crowd almost was out partying in the lot till the last minute…:dunno: And how do they remember correctly what happened to be complaining anyhow, they were all FUBAR…

Nice job on the email! :beer:

welp you guys definitely did all you can do then… I mean thats all we did when i worked at the Steelers and it was the same exact thing… people drunk as hell and rushing the gates at the last minute. I guess the heat pisses people off more then the cold

there is defiently some damage in and outside the park. the nicest ball park in america and asshole concert rejects try to fuck it up. each of those people’s Taxes paid for it, thats like ruining your own house. aprently there is damage to the message bricks outside the homeplate gate. they also bent the light fixture and the signage on the awning over the ticket windows. I don’t even want to go out in the ball park and look, its still smells like pure ASS.

:puke:

why was it even held at PNC? just sounds like a big headache… I am sure officals saw $$$ and tried to profit

i’m not sure why as is a lot of people here. All we got was a flat fee, we didn;t get none of the gate and i’m sure only a percentage of concessions and none of the parking. Its a HUGE headache for the ticket office, operations and field maintanance. I’m sure we made some money but not enough.

with parking spots going for a 100 a pop someone was making money!

i still cannot believe that the post-gazette has a staff writer named moustafa taht doesn’t know english. i’m perplexed.

alco cleans up on parking, pirates don’t have a cut at all i think.