Social Distortion

Social D tonite at the Ches-a-Rena, 7:30. Anyone going?

No.

+1

I would if I was in the Pittsburgh area. I plan on seeing them in RVA on the 20th

wish i was watchin the pens lose instead

^ That wasn’t playing…

social d fucking blows and the pens won. this thread sucks

01fpgt, I’m sorry u couldn’t make it to the show since u were obviously on ur knees with a cock down ur throat. Out of curiosity, do u swallow?

By the way, the show was great, and I don’t mean the 01gpgt nut hugging show.

:rofl: nice

great show

I could sing shitty covers in the comfort of my own home without paying for it.

So we figured out who wasnt there, so which on of you two nutswingers was pitching or catching?

I was there. Def a good time.

I only catch when you’re around baby :gaysex:

I was going to go but I went down to the Ches-a-rena for the DKM show and that venue fucking BLOWS.

Definitely not a great venue, but it’s better than Rostraver.

i duno though, with rostraver at least there wasn’t a designated drinking area that cost an extra 30 bucks to get into and you couldn’t have someone under 21 at. I took my 7 year old son, was his first show and couldn’t even enjoy a watered down draft beer.

Yeah. The VIP drinking area was BS. I’m glad that I had more than enough prior to entering.

the sound was a shit ton better at the roller rink than the ice skating rink, i try not to drink shitty beer then get shoved around

i had plenty of money, even paid for a buddy of mine to get into the vip area, but a crock of shit having to be shoved to the side of the place to watch the show cuz i had my son with me. Knowin Mike Ness, that wasn’t his decision. Loved his comment that went something like come on light guy i’ve got your paycheck turn the lights on.