didnt someone on here just claim to buy this?

what the fuck? :lol: the car is sitting about 10 feet from me as I type this.

those bastards are lazy (don’t even get me started about that stealership… never going back to heinrich if I can help it)

oh, and I don’t care what anyone says… the GTO’s are sexy in their own right. sleeper FL

if by sleeper you mean australian ford taurus ftw with a big v8 and a name that is remenicent of the glory days, when american vehicles were actually well built and fucking sweet?

gotcha :wink:

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:21,topic:26108"”]

what the fuck? :lol: the car is sitting about 10 feet from me as I type this.

those bastards are lazy (don’t even get me started about that stealership… never going back to heinrich if I can help it)

oh, and I don’t care what anyone says… the GTO’s are sexy in their own right. sleeper FL

[/quote]

just wanted to make sure they werent trying to sell your car from under you lol. and i have heard though the grapevine at my work that the only reason Heinrich is still open is because they are the only Chevy dealer out that way. i know we dont do many dealer trades with them but we always seem to be sending parts over there.

People don’t update ebay ads all the time, I don’t see why dealerships would be different.

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies2005/chickenlittle.jpg

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:22,topic:26108"”]

if by sleeper you mean australian ford taurus ftw with a big v8 and a name that is remenicent of the glory days, when american vehicles were actually well built and fucking sweet?

[/quote]

to each their own… I still like it and thats all that really matters :slight_smile:

and don’t forgot, the original GTO was a family car with a big motor shoehorned into it… so it’s not really all that far off in concept. oh, and very verry little of the car is american, minus the powerplant

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:22,topic:26108"”]

[/quote]

I’d put the GTO against most cars in its price range in terms of build quality and interior, especially american. It’s no cavalier.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:23,topic:26108"”]

just wanted to make sure they werent trying to sell your car from under you lol. and i have heard though the grapevine at my work that the only reason Heinrich is still open is because they are the only Chevy dealer out that way. i know we dont do many dealer trades with them but we always seem to be sending parts over there.

[/quote]

yeah… I have a horror story about that place already. If I ever need warrenty work done, It’s going to another dealership to get it

[quote=“Joe,post:26,topic:26108"”]

I’d put the GTO against most cars in its price range in terms of build quality and interior, especially american. It’s no cavalier.

[/quote]

^^this man speaks the truth

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:27,topic:26108"”]

yeah… I have a horror story about that place already. If I ever need warrenty work done, It’s going to another dealership to get it

[/quote]

yeah i bought my car from a Chevy dealer, and any warranty work i take to the Pontiac dealer. I would recommend Culligan if you are looking for a good place to go.

[quote=“Joe,post:26,topic:26108"”]

[/quote]

+1 I used to hate on GTOs until I got to drive one and look it over

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:28,topic:26108"”]

^^this man speaks the truth

yeah i bought my car from a Chevy dealer, and any warranty work i take to the Pontiac dealer. I would recommend Culligan if you are looking for a good place to go.

[/quote]

thanks man, I’ll keep that in mind :tup:

Like previously said, go to culligan for warranty work. they bent over backwards to make sure my warranty work went right and that i had a rental car for overnight repairs, even though I bought from out-of-state.

[quote=“JayS,post:7,topic:26108"”]

That’s Steve’s car, he’s not the kind of guy that would claim to have a car that is still for sale at the dealer.

Now if his name was Treak or Cuban…

Hey Mike, next time why don’t you post a, “I have a retarded suspicion about another member’s recent car purhcase being fake, what should I do” thread/poll. Then we can all tell you how much you suck before you make another thread like this. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

that was a fantastic reply i heart jays

lol <3 jays

even though I honestly don’t think he (mike) meant it in a malicious way

edit: n/m… just saw the pre-edit quote :snky:

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:11,topic:26108"”]

im not hating on the goat. i just find it a bit strange that it would still be up there. oh well maybe the dealer is lazy and just didnt take it down?

[/quote]

Okay, I’m convinced… You really do NEED people to tell you what to think, and when.

:bloated:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:13,topic:26108"”]

So would you say you prefer goat on goat love? :eyebrow::hitit::mamoru:

[/quote]

hehe

you said Goat Love

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:30,topic:26108"”]

thanks man, I’ll keep that in mind :tup:

[/quote]

def culligan i know a few guys over there and they do top notch work. Always took the vsecks fireturd in there for work.

Now tell me again, how is a GTO a “sleeper”.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:37,topic:26108"”]

Now tell me again, how is a GTO a “sleeper”.

[/quote]

Does it look like a 400 hp car that will do 0-60 in 4.7 bone stock? Nope, just looks like a mild mannered 2 door coupe. I’m “yuppie” enough that I don’t want my car to look like a Mustang or Camaro, but I don’t want to pay 25k for a used BMW with 184-230 hp. And before someone mentions 25k M3’s, “used” to me is <15k miles.

PS… what that you standing next to the silver audi when I came tearing off Maple onto NFB and ripped through 2nd gear?