another winner on ebay

just look at the motor then look at the gauges, this made me laught more then the rest of the car.
eBay Motors: Honda : Civic (item 4605688727 end time Jan-26-06 16:20:24 PST)

lol @ the boost gauge

i wonder if thats real money

if it is … teh cars worth like 1/2 of its total face value

peel the $ out of the paint and throw the rest away, lol

its stated…half the money is real.

i am assuming the $5 bills are real. the $100’s and 50$'s are fake.

:slight_smile:

the only things that car ever won was in the special olympics, good thing it has a boost guage for montioring al that pressure from that “short-ram intake”
zero bids…what a suprise

those trophies cannot be for that car. no way in hell.

im guessing the one with the lil pink bear on the top is for the car … thats the “first place in the ‘caught the gay’ catagory” trophy

WOW just WOW

holy OMFG!!! Gaywad alert at 3:00 captain! why would you put real moey in your paint like that? I hope sombody ships it off lol.

If those are real Twenty’s we should all go find the car and mess up his ride so we can take the money. All those twenty’s that are in the paint is more than what that piece of garbage is worth. Some people have some nerve. $20,000 for a Buy It now. :lol:

i <3 ebaymotors

OMG THAT IS HAWT!

[left]

:lol:[/left]

thats a hot engine bay

a meer $17,400 above fair retail … not bad … lol

atleast he has a nice… ummm… well optima IS a good battery… other then that the cars not even worth the money in the paint

puke.

why am i not surprised that theres a camaro up on blocks in the background ? ----------VVVVVV

who the hell’s idea was it to paint 20 dollar bills all over that piece of shit, it boggles my mind how a judge can give that person satisfaction of handing over a trophy for any of that mess

well… he may be the only one that showed up for the import catagory… or they mistook it for a grand am with an odd body kit.