I think I found my next car, with a $1 bil paint job

Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to touch a paint gun.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=211145363&dealer_id=58712489&car_year=2006&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=DODGE&model=DODCHAR&transmission=&distance=0&address=92308&make2=&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&bkms=1161488849758&max_price=600000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=40000&body_code=0&end_year=2007&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=1926

That says 1 billion, not million!

uhg, i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

All the sparklys must be diamonds! Shit for a billion dollars they should have at least gotten a V8 if not an R/T.

fixed it, was too grossed out by the paint to read it that closely

i think the billion is a figure of speech. i think the guy is on crack if he thinks that car is worth anything more than about 20 dollars.

are the tires painted? or are they just really really really low profile tires that i can’t see.

what the f is on the tires

the most baller shit ever

yeah i’m pretty sure the tires are painted. wow.

that’s just ugly.

i just puked in my mouth a little

Who in the heck paints their tires?

Especially Pink, this looks like a bunch of grade-school girls got a hold of this beast. Sooooo hot.

not me, i puked a lot. And yes, that’s semen.

lol that looks like a trash bag

Somebody lost the gallon challenge!

On Topic: :wtf:

depreciation is a bitch aint it

1 billion for the paint job on a 6cyl charger but he is only asking 300K for it

i want to fuck that puking girl. shit’s hot.

the car is real bling. i’d drive it down the chip strip!

also, you’re a fucking retard if you think that paint job cost anything near a million dollars… much less a billion. dumbasses.

Ive done a gallon in an hour. I Drink 1/2 gallon every morning (whole chocolate milk) (yes I know I’m going to get the worst stone’s ever) but I’ve never gotten lactose sick… (ironically everyone in my family is lactose intolerant)

On Topic: :wtf: , agreed- the windows, headlights and the tires. just tooo much.

It says he will accept the best offer.
I am guessing he will get no offers so I am going to offer $3.00.

my other car is a bass boat too