$50 Paint Job

Original Thread

$50.00 paintjob…edited, condenced and spellchecked

Someone who tried it from Club4AG

Since my car’s paint is beat I might try this when the weather gets nicer. From the little bit I have read about this so far it seems to work very well for what it is.

Thought some other beaters here might be interested in this as well.

Hmm… I wonder if I can get away with that with the metalic paint I have. Given the translucent nature of it I’d say no.

wow, i want to do it

wow doesnt come out half bad

not bad. i am still a little skeptical though

I was readin the huge post there
and it seems like people have a bunch of issues with getting the mix right and getting it to adhere (seems to scratch easy)

all i can say is that you will get what you pay for…

^^^

Anyone bitching about the results of a $50 paint job should be shot.

:word: If I was a pro painter I wouldn’t worry about losing any jobs to this method.

Article about roll on primer from bodyshopbusiness.com

are you willing to fix two spots of rust in my car?

i’m willing to pay $50 if you want to!

it’s small…only about 8cm in length?

This coming from the guy with coors light in his sig…

I’ll try this method, the black car need some freshing up as well as my tow dolly…

totally doing this

lol
owned

i would totally do this with any beater car, or a race car thats just going to get fuct up anyways.

yea…i run a paint shop. and by the looks of your two cars you already tried this method:roll2:
:edit: what does my sig have to do with calling a shitty paintjob a shitty paintjob? :asshat:

[secret]Psssstttt… I think he called your beer cheap shit.[/secret]

:tup:

mattt, let me know when you start this, i’d like to be involved for future reference…

def would try it on a beater, not my daily. no way

uh, yea i kinda figured that. :captain obvious: but…i thought this discussion was about paint and not beer. and by the way Xander made this sig. so if there is a prob with it he may have to stomp you with his WOODEN shoes.

Well since we are now making attacks on cars…,

YOUR CAR IS NOT A FERRARI AND HAS NEVER BEEN KNOW AS ONE.

But since you know everything Mr. “i run a paint shop”. What kind of budget should be put into a paint job that is probably going to end up on some one else’s fender?

Here we go…