$50 Paint Job

1. NISSANS ARE NOT RACE CARS
  2. MY SCREEN NAME IS A NICKNAME NOT ASSOCIATED TO MY CAR.
    3.U STARTED BY SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME.
  3. THIS THREAD SEEMED TO BE POINTED AT PEOPLE THAT WERE BEING CHEAPFUCKS ON THEIR DAILY DRIVER.

IF YOUR CAR IS FOR RACING/CRASHING…DONT PAINT IT!

False X 87594307820

I ment it as a cheap shot like i was givin.

I love how all teh pics of the white civic are from like 40’ away. My f-ing paint looks good from 40’…

…and its not.

word.

just had to say something b4 this closes hahahahah…

p.s id try it on a piece of shit…

my point…

That may be true, but I’ll race mine anyways.

Thought this was an automotive forum, not a nickname forum.

No, you started it by saying you get what you pay for. I only pointed out what you pay for. I never said it was good or bad or shitty. Now if you took it as something shitty so be it.

So what if people want to save money, do you need to attack them and call them names such as cheapfucks?

Thanks for your input, however cars must be presentable and clean as per the rules.

uhhhh…thank you for bringing new light in my search for a shell…paint is no longer an issue and i have a friend currently attempting to try this method cant wait to see the results im sure he’ll post up pics if all works out.

yea i think ima try it on a spare hood that i got, see how it goes, i there are close ups and they dont look bad, its all about how much u wetsand/buff, personally id much rather spend $50 on the paintjob and 3days of my own time wetsanding to get it to look good, then pay a body shop over $1000 to do it…

great, $50 on a paintjob. but do it on something you dont care about and see how long b4 it may turn to shit. 6months…a year…who knows. when it looks like total ass, then…guess what that car will have to be completelly stripped down to bare metal because the reducers in REAL paint are so aggressive that it will not apply to that finish. so if its something you care about and you want something durable/long lasting, save your money for a real paintjob. real paintjobs are paint that is a 2part enamel and cures chemically. beware that if you paint your car the cheap method to “get you by” it’s gonna cost you double to have the car stripped b4 new, real paint can be applied.

This is real paint… It says so on the label. lol

it’s a $50 fucking paint job with a roller. of course its not going to be the greatest thing in the world. i would think that would have been pretty obvious, but i guess not.

im interested to see how it will come out matt. judging by your past painting projects im sure this will look pretty good.

spray pain 4 L

reviving this thread!!! i will be doing this soon anyone have a digital camera i can borrow? i would want to take picture for anyone interested in doing this paint job hahah for about 50 to 100 you can get a decent paint job hahahha

100 dollar paint jobs are better. hvlp gun form ebay 30 gallon of pink single stage rom ebay 40 misc stupid shit 30= one pink e30, i made sure to cover a sag with vinyl too!

i would have to agree. probably a little more durable as well. you can get a cheap gun from ebay or harbor freight. for the extra 50 bux spent, you will probably save a bunch of time wet sanding.