Am i missing something? E-bay

K. So I was checking out e-bay and saw this gem. $1000000.00 really?

i mean i noticed the sick walmart looking foglights in the middle of the front bumper, but i didnt see anything about an extra switch. maybe tats what the add is missing.

Really though a mill?

But looking at the line that states that a 200 dollar deposit is required at the end of the auction im thinking that this is a hoax

yeah you forgot something… like a link?

lol maybe hes got too much mechanical madness?

lol i like the fact that the thread title says “am i missing something?”

the answer: YES

i am going to assume somebody mis-typed or is joking…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M3-MforMagic-BMW-e46-M3-SMG-Nav-39K-Sport-Heated-all-options_W0QQitemZ230276441179QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230276441179&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245.l1318

Haha. My bad guys. i did forget the link .And yes i did miss something. Near the bottom there is a Q&A section. the seller said that he had the buy it now price set to a mill just to grab attention

this went well.

Indeed. What can I say. i suck at life.

haha

The best part is the first thing he lists in ‘The good’ is actually the worst part about the car. LOL

What would you do with a million bucks? Id buy a million dollar car. Good investment… Buuuut id pull you over

Haha. The last thing I’d buy with a million dollars would be a million dollar car.

cue Dr.Evil “one Million dollers”

It was super troopers quote…

the 1000000 is clearly a joke.

EDIT:

Q: WHAT IS THE PRICE ON THIS CAR YOU HAVE 1 MILLION ON THE BUY IT NOW, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS UP WITH THAT IS THIS A MIS TYPE THANKS

Answered on Jul-30-08
A:

To grab people attention ONLY. Thank You

I guess his idea worked.

:lol: