Diesel Lovers Look!! Zee Oh Sex's New Ride

2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLE. 4door. White. Duramax diesel/allison trans. 72kmi.

Procomp 6inch front/5inch rear lift kit. Twin remote reservoir shocks up front, twin remote reservoir shocks out back. Pro Comp skid plates. Front and Rear Procomp heavy duty traction bars. Procomp extreme alloy 20" chrome rims wrapped with Pro comp 35x12.5 Xtreme terrain AT’s. MBRP dual 4" exhaust. About 20% tint all around.

A verrrrry clean truck (88slowmarro+94gt5.o can vouch). Not a ding or scratch anywhere, and the interior looks brand new.

Im not sure what kind of plans i have for this yet, if it didnt already have an exhaust, id toss stacks on it all day. But why mess with something that works. So maybe a CAI and a Programmer? Ideas please!

I absolutely LOVE my new truck, will post up pics soon!

so you dumped the vette?

and the truck

to get the duramax?! sweet!

yes to all of those posts petard lol

WHERE ARE THE PICS, PAULEE?

damn! but get a ppe tuner. talk to freakls7, he’s got a straight forward cookie cutter setup that works. thing goes 100 in the quater!!

Im going to snap some and upload them soon CALM DOWN BRAH!! lol

Pics really dont do this truck justice though. Its nice looking on screen, but impressive in person!!

thats pretty damn good, ill have to talk to him! thanks dude.

we need a photoshoot on a three lane road with you in the left lane, me in the middle and feakls7 in the right lane, you two rolling coal :rofl :rofl

LOL i think your car could fit underneath my new truck!!! Would be a sick photoshoot though

tdi blows more smoke than duramax

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm what??? :gtfo

Subscribed for pics. Guess you need a new name again.:lol

LOL i do…i was honestly thinking of adding this to the first line of my OP: “Dont worry I’m not going to change my forum name again.”

Get an RBP programmer. PPE does the tuning for them and I belive they are alittle cheaper. My Duramax is an 05 and I love it!

Ill look around for one! Thanks Frank! Im real excited i love the truck it runs real well, ill have to stop over so you can take a look at it one night.

thread sucks without pics

lock 1

Hell yea. I love lifted Duramax’s.

When you go to change the fuel filter I have the wrench for the water in fuel sensor that goes in it too.

def look forward to seeing some pics. sounds like a great truck. i love these body styles and they look amazing in white IMO.

you could always sell your exhaust and get stacks lol.

pics being uploaded to photobucket now…will go thru and link them to this thread once i organize the album.