Diesel Lovers Look!! Zee Oh Sex's New Ride

Thanks for all the comments guys, maybe i will stop into CDTC and talk about grill options.

And jdaniels your right, just in time for countryfest too!!! haha

I love those trucks, my fav color.

NICE DUDE!!! I like it alot, someone put some $$ in it for sure. Whats a truck like that go for?

If you go to CDTC tell mike you came to run my civic over!

dumpy honda

are you going to change your user name?

Watch your whorish mouth!

Traded a functional truck and a KICK ASS car for a functional truck…

Hmm

-T

My favorite diesel exhaust of all time, I bet you agree :thumb

My dad has the 5" TBE on his powerjoke350, 6.0L- and its the best
sounding diesel exhaust Ive heard.

Please tow my car, thanks.

sweet truck. I wish I could afford one lol

def a sweet truck! 20’s look awesome on these trucks!

ppe’s tuning seems to get awesome mileage but if you want it to smoke your not gonna want the ppe tuner you’ll have to run the 221 tune and your tranny wont last long in its stock form. the only downside with the lift and bigger tires is your gonna be alot more prone to limping the tranny even on the smaller tunes. once you limp it its easier and easier to do. so try not to get on it to much on the highway. 4th and 5th gears dont hold much torque in the 5spd. 1,2,3 are pretty stout though! there are many tuners out there i’ve had awesome luck with my quadzilla better than with my ppe tuner. the quad was about $200 cheaper too!

does it have an EGR blocker plate? if not def look into getting one. there are also a few ways to eliminate the code it throws one being a fingerstick(jumper harness) and other the tuners. not all tuners have the options so just keep an eye out when you are looking at them. PCV reroute is a great idea. that way the oil is not being pushed back through the TURBO/IC. is the exhaust a DP back? or cat back? deleting the cat helps quite a bit with EGT’s. gauges are also a great way to moniter the truck once you do tune it. if you have any questions let me know GL with it and congrats!

Truck looks real clean. Good buy

Nice truck.
Im still surprised at how quick you got rid of the Z06 though.

the motor and trans are bone stock . still has a stock downpipe on it and a m.b.r.p d/p back all stainless . he deff needs a tune soon as the tires arent even programmed yet and it does shift early . he needs to do a fuel filter soon and a trans service so he can get the better syn fluid in it

Bully Dog ftw.

Thanks for all the comments guys, im glad you all like the truck! Ive gone thru a full tank of fuel since Wednesday when I picked it up. LOVED every minute of it.

I def want to pick up a programmer/tuner/get a tune. Really i want one to adjust the tire size and to use the economy mode when highway driving. Blowing clouds of smoke and making 1000lb/ft of torque is sick!!! BUT I’m not looking to blow the trans right out of my truck. So more or less w/e programmer/tune I do get will simply be for monitoring the truck/changing the tire size/economy mode. Im going to service the trans first and foremost.

Freakls7 you and I need to meet up at some point soon, I have TONS of questions for you lol…pm me or something if you get the chance so we can chat. Thanks man!

like i said before , take it to jennings he is the man wit diesals

^ that may be part of the plan my man!

i heard this truck attracts truckloads of CP…