digital in line fuse holder

Hey guys, i need a new in line digital fuse holder that accepts the super large 1/0 gauge power wire for car audio. I already have a Stinger SHDA1 that you can see pictured below, but even though it claims to accept the 1/0 gauge power wire, it does not. I need this to mount under my hood and needs to be high quality. What can you guys suggest? Also, before you say it, the removable sleeve is not still in there.

I’ve seen a ton on ebay that claim they accept 1/0 gauge power wire, but so did this one, so i’m looking for feedback from ppl who have experience with this. thanks.

Here is a picture of the one i have that says it accept 1/0 gauge power wire but it does not even come close!
http://www.ryda.com.au/photos/SHDA1-2.jpg

I run a 150 amp circuit breaker. I’m not into the flashy digital display nor do I have mine out and about for people to see, don’t do shows or anything either. what brand of wire do you have? chances are that company makes a fuse holder. locally you could check with chas at first bass or there are a couple places in the robinson area you could check out also.

Yeah, check with the company who makes your wires. Tsunami or Rockford have fuse holders that big for ya.

i’m using Stinger wiring

did u remove the reducer in the fuse holder?

hmm talk to chaz at first bass hes on route 8 take a ride there he can get you want u need.