this guy is good… listen to how her story turns around

http://www.filecabi.net/video/prank-dildo.html

:crackup

LOL

NICE !!!

hahaah she was like

WAIT WAIT PEOPLE ARENT GONNA HEAR THIS ARE THEY

OH MY GAWD !!

i gotta do somethin like that sometime. just proves how good of liars girls are on the spot… she just made all that shit up about a gag gift, but luckily she got owned.

ya dude she def, DEF got owned that was awesome

Woman are just as bad as guys, I dont see why the dont just say it. Granted they dont have to get into an in depth conversation but if anyone was like you touch yourself dont lie about it. Thats like asking us, if we say no were either gay and cellabant like swifty ::slight_smile: (swift knows what im talkin about) or were just lieng, in which case I dont know why they would bother lieing because any woman would know were lieing. Isnt it just easier to say “yeah I rub myself off” and leave it at that or say no to look “innocent” and have to get the convo dragged on.

So I don’t know if anything you just sade made a whole lot of sense…

To get this straight what you are trying to say is: Women masturbate just like guys do, and there is no point in lying about it because everyone knows it, and there is nothing to be ashamed of?

Yes. :nod Thank you, sorry I was still groggy when I wrote that.

men dont get calloused hands and hairy palms from working on cars, thats for sure… just ask 88slowmarro…lol :crackup

lol!! they consider once a day alot!! ha i must be way beyond excessive then… :ninja

LOL shady wrote that whole paragraph, nicole summed it up in one sentence

and travis… WTF LOL?!

what i do? :nuts

lol sorry, I figured it would sound cooler if I made it complicated

ahaha nothin , the hairy palms made me laugh

travs just mad i beet off to naked pics of his black mother ;D :wow

john… do we need to talk about mothers… cough cough milf cough cough :nono

dude my moms not hot dude shess like 300 lbs

travis will do her

of course he will look at him :nod

:crackup pwnt

what do ya want she,s huge and trav likes biggens :eek :giggedy