:rofl:

don’t get it…

:doh:

Again… not getting laid…

keep that shit at home:rolleyes:

why… too strong for ya…

car board jion here www.mr&mrs.com

Your just jealous…

:zzz:no im not! if she was here it would be car talk!

yep im home.were hittin up clearwaterz in greensburg 2morrow new girls yum.figure since im a dogg go catch me some pussy and :hitit: wooooo hoooooo

make sure someone has a camera to take pics of these said “girls”
remember you must be making out with them for it to count.
cardboard cutouts and blow up dolls do not count.
good luck on your endeavor.

^^^ i dont count making out if i dont get them in bed its a horrible night

well id rather not see you in bed with them, and i doubt anyone else on here wants to see that either.

wannabe

Tray … You are FUCKING unreal bro. Are you fucking kidding me? “If i dont get them in bed its a horrible night”? … Comon man … WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! I dont even think the fat ass ugly girl standing all alone in the corner with no fucking friends shaking her head up and down would want to get in bed with you. Tray … fact is man … Your one of the ugliest fucking dudes i have ever seen. You weigh like nothing. You looking like fucking mr. magoo with those damn glasses of yours. Your teeth are seriously worse that those fake rubber “billy bob” teeth that people wear as a joke. You dress like fucking 50 cent. You a LOSER man. Quit fucking acting like sometime that your not. Your a WANNA BE … your not even a has-been man. And trust me … you never will be a has-been … you will always be a WANNA BE. Your not cool … your not a “playa” … your not a “mack” … I know god damn well you dont pull “hunnies like mad” … Give it up man … quit acting like your in middle school. If I ever hear you talk about a girl that I know … you better take those little fucking legs and run as fast as you can. GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :owned: :owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

all i can say is…wow

lol ill talk about any chick i want and do whatever i want to any girl.i would rather act black than act like a hillbilly like u.just face it im never gonna act white