Dilemma

Alright, so I just got word that my wheels that were scheduled to get here sometime this week, as not going to be. I get the word that they will be another month or so because of backorder problems. Since I"m in such a rush for the wheels and won’t wait another month, I’m looking into some options.

I found 2 more suppliers that are able to get the wheels for me for the right price, but I need to hear from them in the morning about how fast they can get to me. If not, should I just spend an extra $500 to get the Volk Gramlights 57C as opposed to the 5zigen FN01RC’s?

Anyone know if the gram lights clear the Z brakes as well as the FN01R-C’s?

I’m in need of help.

Aaron

You could save ALOT of money and buy my stock rims, only 25 bux each with rubber. j/k

If you can get the 5zigen’s in the same amount of time as the Volk’s just keep with the 5zigen’s and save some money.I have seen the Volk’s on a 240 with Z brakes but I don’t know what offset they were running or if they were 5 lug or not.Sorry I can’t be any more help.
P.S Just get the Buddy Clubs!! :wink:

Got two sets of those already :wink:

i’d go with the rims you really want
but other than just the motivational speeches, i know nothing about the offsets of either of those wheels :smiley:

have you already sold your other rims??

I like the FN’s

My old wheels were sold in November. I was just too lazy to order new ones, and it took me a LONG time to decide what I really wanted.

I like the 5zigens because of the attractive price and I KNOW that they clear the big Z brakes and coilovers. The Volks are identical to the 5zigens (almost) but are a lot more money and lighter.

I guess I find out in the morning what my situation will be, cause I need wheels ASAP.

whats the lug pattern on those stock rims? I need new rubber for my back to wheels anyway. So if you have a 4 bolt pattern like the S12 has I may be interested. What shape is the rubber in on those?

Alright, so I just got word that my wheels that were scheduled to get here sometime this week, as not going to be. I get the word that they will be another month or so because of backorder problems. Since I"m in such a rush for the wheels and won’t wait another month, I’m looking into some options.

I found 2 more suppliers that are able to get the wheels for me for the right price, but I need to hear from them in the morning about how fast they can get to me. If not, should I just spend an extra $500 to get the Volk Gramlights 57C as opposed to the 5zigen FN01RC’s?

Anyone know if the gram lights clear the Z brakes as well as the FN01R-C’s?

I’m in need of help.

Aaron

You could save ALOT of money and buy my stock rims, only 25 bux each with rubber. j/k

If you can get the 5zigen’s in the same amount of time as the Volk’s just keep with the 5zigen’s and save some money.I have seen the Volk’s on a 240 with Z brakes but I don’t know what offset they were running or if they were 5 lug or not.Sorry I can’t be any more help.
P.S Just get the Buddy Clubs!! :wink:

Got two sets of those already :wink:

i’d go with the rims you really want
but other than just the motivational speeches, i know nothing about the offsets of either of those wheels :smiley:

have you already sold your other rims??

I like the FN’s

My old wheels were sold in November. I was just too lazy to order new ones, and it took me a LONG time to decide what I really wanted.

I like the 5zigens because of the attractive price and I KNOW that they clear the big Z brakes and coilovers. The Volks are identical to the 5zigens (almost) but are a lot more money and lighter.

I guess I find out in the morning what my situation will be, cause I need wheels ASAP.

whats the lug pattern on those stock rims? I need new rubber for my back to wheels anyway. So if you have a 4 bolt pattern like the S12 has I may be interested. What shape is the rubber in on those?