Dining room!

Well my wife and I have been looking at getting dining room furniture for some time now. Finally found something we both liked somewhat lol. The set is made by Century furniture out of N.Carolina and it their Town & Country line.

I think I’m a genie…turned this…

into this…

I’m happy and she’s happy! :slight_smile:

Now I just need to finish up my office and the upstairs game room! :pimp:

Nice! Just bought an Ethan Allen country style dining room set with buffet and China Hutch. Shits mad expensive, like 5 times as much than steve2k ripped off ieatpaint

Meh, looks old and dated to me. Just my opinion.

Classy!

USE A COASTER!

Looks good :tup:

Meh, traditional and timeless is more what you’re looking for. It’s actually a very nice set, it probably just doesn’t appeal to someone who day dreams about going to Canada for IKEA (not you, just an example).

I keep getting shit about some of the stuff i picked out for my house because it looks old… its not old, its hand crafted and expensive as shit (ethan Allen) and it looks like an ADULT occupies my house and not some fixie on hertel found his way to williamsville. I’m kind of over black metal and glass topped dining room tables placed in a red room with white trim, I’m sure the threadstarter feels the same.

I have this piece being delivered on Wednesday.

http://www.potterybarn.com/pbimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201126/0024/img35l.jpg

Buffet too

http://www.potterybarn.com/pbimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201126/0022/img28l.jpg

Nice!! It’ll feel so good to have some nice stuff in your dining room.

Bingo! Thanks for the comments good and bad. I don’t mind that some may think it looks dated, my house is traditional not modern or progressive at all. If I could live in a big old plantation house full of classic furniture from the turn of the century I’d be a very happy man.

Furniture is stupid expensive. LoL That’s why I’m doing one room at a time.

Little history on Century Furniture:

“MADE: In America” joins industry professionals in recognizing Century Furniture as exemplary in its field, and congratulates the company and its employees for their long standing commitment to making, in America, the finest hand-crafted furniture. All furniture is hand made in North Carolina by the finest craftsmen. Century Furniture chairs where placed in the East Room of the White House in 1969.

:tup: I have been shopping but just have not been able to pull the trigger on anything yet. Both sets posted look great!

Rustic! I like it!!

OP, looks like a nice high quality set…my style is definitely more farmhouse/rustic than yours, but that looks really nice.

You just can’t beat the furniture up here in NC.

I’m taking my grandparents set when I get my house. Seats 10 I think with 2 additional leafs. Solid Oak.

Very nice…I like the flow of the room.

How many does it seat when fully opened? I only see one leaf.

The chair and crown molding in really nice as well. Now change that fixture.

Thanks! I have one more additional leaf so you can comfortably seat 10. Probably can squeeze 12 if you wanted to.

I know I know my wife is hounding me too.

It’s just not my style that’s all. It does look like nice quality. I go through furniture changes every three to four years. I get bored and need s change. I’m about to get a new couch, just bought a new bed set and will probably get new furniture for the attic as well.

For you guys looking for legit stuff in Buffalo go check out Room. By far my favorite place for furniture. I see some really nice looking traditional and rustic stuff in here. I am rocking a very modern sleek setup(I’ll grab a pic later) but when I have a bigger more ballin house someday I will transition to a class traditional piece.

http://roomforhome.com/

You like to post photos of cash.

I like Jager’s stuff.

Wait till Elizabeth sees that setup, I’ll be placing an order shortly thereafter.

I’m too poor to spend that kind of money at a store. I’m hand making my dining room furniture. Table, chairs, built in hutch/wine cabinet/storage cabinets. My style is something you’d see in Dwell.

Buffalo ReUse FTW

Handmade is legit as hell. I prefer stuff I have made over bought all day. Prob my fav piece of furniture is a dresser I pulled out of my dads basement that was my grandmothers and I refinished it completely.