Dinner tonight anyone?

Cossey and I are meeting for dinner@TGIF’s in Clifton Park (right off exit 9 from the south, 9W from the north), anyone wanna join us? 8PM.

o word? do love TGIF! ill let u know.

fuckkkk if i didnt have class till 9 id be down

i’ll probably be there

I’m taking a brief nap, getting up and leaving-I’ll try check the thread before I leave. The worst thing that ANYONE could do is listen to Adam (99FRC) for directions:rofl

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :slight_smile:

OOPs wrong place, nvm i wont be there

so you gonna show the cock there too?

Yeah, I jus showed it to the urinal. And, I’m making this post from my phone that I paid cash for. Here shortly, I’m going to drive home in my daily driver that I paid cash for, and didn’t have to worry if I could afford the fuel for to come visit a friend. Might even take a peek at my twin turbo corvette when I get home-no maxed out credit cards to afford that car…

See where I am going with this? Oh wait, you’re PJB.

No, he didn’t want you to show up.

i assume u fuckers arent still there?

No, not really because Im not the one that feels the need to show his cock off to guys or post it here.
How or what youre paying for has nothing to do with the fact that you show off your cock.

Dont worry, I wouldnt. I dont swing that way and if I wanted to see a banana Id go to Price Chopper

PJB, I dont understand whats wrong about showing off your own cock. Hell I might post my cock on here some day…

99.7% male forum, thats whats wrong.

But that 0.3% would like it.

and there might be a few dudes that like it too but Im not going to factor those in. We’ll pretend those dont exist.

why pretend when ur one of them?:rofl:ahh

So what I’ve gathered from this thread is that PJB IS the 0.3% of Shift518.com that would like to see a cock.

hmm.

this. +rep

ATTN ‘PJB’-

Good day! I received your ‘private message’ requesting certain XXX photographs. Per your request, I’ve sent a photograph of my penis with a Santa hat resting on my balls, and as a bonus, I’ve also sent a picture of an object that you’ll never see for free-a woman’s vagina. The aforementioned photographs should be available at your ‘PJB@littleboystouchholes.com’ email account by the time you read this.