Well since....

…the other thread got locked, could’ve just got moved or renamed or something but whatever…

myself, 1.8tv-dub, big red, tdi_logik?, Type-S? and whoever else would like to go(reply here and vote where)…were thinking about a little meet tonight at a restaurant or something.

:banana

Bombers.

I won’t be there but the combo of bar/food is better than the others.

I’m working till 10.

I might end up going to water place gets chosen by the end of the day.

im helping my friend move but if we get done early id be willing to meet up, what time were you planning on meeting?

Probably later like 9 or 10

I could be down for that…even some place like an applebee’s or chili’s.

when?

if its after 10 im sure ill go to wings

Ha thats where I work. Parking lots usually dead after 10ish

so wait, are you saying your going to be able to make it or not? ;D

im off tonight so im in, never been to five guys u wanna give that shot?

Five guys is nothing to write home about.

But then again, it’s pretty hard to get excited about anything that has “Five guys” in the name. :ahh

I don’t know with that smiley face if you were being sarcastic or not but I was just informing.

i love bombers, but one thing to consider is the parking.

five guys is pretty damn good for the $ though and parking wouldn’t be an issue.

any input on wings over albany?

just looked at the weather its supposed to get shitty at like 10 so lets aim for like 8 or 830 sit down time

8 or 830 is a good time

and Five Guys is def. awesome and Bombers would probably be a hassle…Wings is kind of a hike for me and not too much room inside…

i’m saying Five Guys :nod:thumb at 8 or 830

for once i agree with ya k-20. LAWL :lmao

i’m in as well for that.

postpone to tomorrow so I can go! ;D

I’m down, if for whatever reason I don’t talk to anyone online I’m im’ing K20 with my phone number, pete you know it, and rankin knows it to, so if you can’t get ahold of me, get ahold of one of them and let me know the plans :nod

We get organized way too quick and easy here :wow