Discussion on the new Civic

i like the new civics, but if i was getting one i’d probably get the 4dr si over the coupe.

as far as comparing i agree with habib.

if i was going to buy a car today…& it was going to be a sporty econobox… id probably go with a mazdaspeed3, unless a test drive changed my mind last minute.

well that was one and it was oops but i thought they made a awd integra for a few years but never here, i thought it was on the asian continent

I hate the new civics too big, heavy, and luxurious I can’t believe the direction they went with them. I haven’t liked them since 00, but at least the newest one is better than that loser POS they made in 01. I do think its cool there is now a 4 door si

if i was going to buy a car today…& it was going to be a sporty econobox… id probably go with a mazdaspeed3, unless a test drive changed my mind last minute.

if you test drive a speed3 you"ll probably buy it they are fast as hell the only thing I didn’t like about them is the uncessary giant 18" wheels and over all styling but it’s a no brainer over an under powered civic