Dixmont

So I went home yesterday because it was the old mans birthday and I thought i would stop in and say hi. I was driving down 65 past dixmont. I couldnt believe how far they got digging into the hillside. You can still see the tunnels that went through the ground. There is going to be sooo much traffic there once that damn wally world gets built. F-walmart!

Target on Mt Nebo > Wal Mart on 65.

Kilbuck cops are probably masturbating to the thought of all the tickets they’re gonna write.

That place was scary.

and yes, I hate Wal-mart.

i love how the white trash people of pittsburgh all shop at walmart. Anytime of the day you will see them shopping there.

you just now noticed this?

Go to a walmart anywhere in the south or midwest and you find some interesting trash there.

ive never been to a wal-mart that wasnt full of trash.

x2

fuck kilbuck cops

i drive fast, and like a total asshole. I RARELY get pulled over, and when I do I always get a warning. Only speeding ticket ive EVER received in my life was on 65 right in front of Dixmont. hit me right as I went under 79. He got out behind me, followed me into town then lit me up. He clocked me right as I was passing some asshat that was all over the road, probably drunk. I immediately slowed back to the speed limit, not even knowing that I was clocked. Cocksucker followed right behind me and saw that I was going exactly the speed limit the whole stretch of 65. Still gave me a ticket.

The other night they had a police chase, Good to say the guys got a away :rofl:

and to boot, on the day I was supposed to fight it in court, it was the day we had that REALLY bad freezing rain storm. Everything was fucking covered in about 3/4" of ice, and it was getting worse. I tried to turn downhill out of RMU to go towards Sewickley and an 18wheeler jackknifes. Cop pulls in to help him and slides off road, nearly hitting the truck. Another cop comes in, locks the brakes up and just continues to slide right past the truck about 75’. so theres 2 stuck cop cars and a jackknifed truck between me and court. I go back to my dorm and call the magistrate to tell him whats up. Son of a bitch told me that if I couldnt get to court then he’d find me guilty.

Kilbuck did? Out-fucking-standing. Probably some poor schmuck that has to drive that road every day and just had enough of their shit. Its some fucking racket they have going.

Only thing i heard on the scanner ( its by the computer, so its kinda hard to NOT listen )

kilbuck responded so and so car speeding towards city of pittsburgh. Minutes later, chase aboarded :rofl:

:rofl:

pussies probably thought about it and decided that if they actually caught the guy they might have to run or something so they just said fuck it.

Judge russo is dead now :boink

mapquest link to his grave? I just drank a while big gulp and its a 5 hour drive.

:rofl: I dont know where