DIY paint places

Like the post title suggests I want info on Paint Booth Rental Places… I tried PMing ShiftKrunk but got no response. :cry:

If any of you guys could give me locations and maybe numbers that would be great. I don’t care where so long as it is in Ontario. I was gonna prep my car my self and get a shop to paint it, but if I can get a booth and do it myself that would be even better!

Yes there is one in St. Catharines

It’s called Your Own Garage and is on Queenston Street just look it up. They have 2 cross vented booths there.

You can always just offer a shop some cash and ask them if they will let you use their booth for a few hours on a saturday or sunday. Im sure you’ll get one place willing to do that.

Yes, there is one in St. Catharines, the guy said its about $38.00 an hour. He also mentioned that most paint jobs take about 1 and a half to 2 hours to do on average.

Message me if you want the contact info for this place.

If this is the same place that I spoke to a while ago … they also have a pretty good price on the last two hours of the day + you can leave your car in the booth to dry. Do this! It means you wont have dust hitting your fresh paint.

ps. this is my first post in like a year minus 4 months … it’s summer again i’m back! enjoy bitches …

theres one in brampton, i think its $80 bucks an hour… rent the gun also for $20 for the whole time, 905 455 8126 i forget what its called.