dj.dstar Mixin It Up for Discobelle.net

Hey…my mix for a pretty well known internet site just dropped today and I figured I’d point it out to you guys. It’s a free download, just a little mix showcase. Past guests include a lot of my favorite producers/DJs and a ton of well known ones as well. But yeah, here’s a link to the article…

http://www.discobelle.net/2008/07/25/mixin-it-up-djdstar/

bump for over 4000 downloads :slight_smile:

Up.

Good mix for sure.

I enjoyed it :slight_smile: Good shit as always, and definitely worth a listen! If you think the guy at 6699 or SOHO or even in Toronto was the hottest shit, I highly suggest a listen. Expand your horizons :slight_smile:

good job. sounds great. you dj any where???

yep check the dates:
www.myspace.com/djdstar

6699?

Good stuff.

:lol: @ the response saying thats your dads car.

lol yea what the fuck, its a 99.

u look 12 in that pic lol. good stuff man.

I think by 6699 he means quote. LOL

nah man you havent heard of sixty six ninety nine, its on chippewa, right next to bada bings

lolz

6699 is an inside joke, my boy mikey and I were downtown years ago and he asks me: “what’s up with that place six six nine nine? ive never heard of it.”

i look 12 in every pic, its my key to success. i hope it stays that way so i can keep on living the dream and fucking young women all the way into my mid 40s. heehee

LMAOOOO

lol i figured it was quote. every group of friends has someone who thinks it’s 6699.

good shit , are u on thesixtyone.com too?

no and i’m looking at it and trying to figure it out

should i be on it

definitely, its very well made sight, i find new music everyday on it, its all for music that isn’t on MTV, a lot of genres and some good exposure, couldn’t hurt thats for sure