do it yourself carwashes

Looking for some in williamsville amhert or kenmore area. Don’t feel like I need delta sonic everyday…just to spray off the salt off the car.

drive around and look ?

if u have a gps it should show up on the map, im unfamiliar with that area sorry

There is a good one on Millersport by the Mobil station at Dodge.

Robo on sheridian, I go there 2-3 times a week.

Transit, next to NOCO near the middle school. (like you’re heading to lockport)
Buggy Wash.

Also… On Malple/N Forrest In the blockbuster parking lot. (Buggywash is in the same place as Pet groomers.

Everyone has always told me “Just wash it when it is above 32° because salt won’t hurt your car below freezing”

To me, logic plays into effect as I say "as I drive the water will melt as the inside of the car heats up. Hence, water+salt = corrosion below freezing…

I sent in a request to MythBusters to test the myth, but they haven’t created the show… LOL.

+1 on the Robo on sheridan. Easy to use and the hoses aren’t all busted to hell.

HaHa Yes until the theory is busted I’ll just try to keep the shit off as often as possible.

Where abouts on sheridan? Near nf blvd?

Thats what I’m thinking…

But their are “a lot” of do-it-yourself washes when you stray away from the suburb.

a basic at delta sonic is $5…a do-it-yourself place is gona cost around $3-4 plus you have to get out and wash it yourself

there is one on main in williamsville, I forget what cross-street it is…maybe near harris hill?

Shouldn’t be driving the Viper around as a DD I suppose

That is Main in between Harris Hill and Shimerville, near Samuels Grand Manor

I usually go to Maple/North Forest, I am going to try a different one soon.

i got once a week to wash off the salt off, and my car is out all the time.