So where SHOULD I get my car washed?

I’m desperate, the pigeons have been using my car for target practice all week. Now that it should be nice for a few days, i want to wash and wax.

But I have no facilities (i.e driveway, hose) to wash it here. Delta Sonic sucks, but what else is there?

i say go into one of the do it yourself wash bays and do it there. i don’t trust any of those other guys.

Those do it yourself places suck because their brushes are pretty severe, and you never know what’s stuck in the brush (like a bunch of abbrasive sand from the redneck cleaning off his mudder just before you).

When I’m not washing in my driveway because it’s too cold or I’m too busy I usually hit one of the Laser Washes. 100% touchless and do a decent job drying. Bring a microfiber to dry what it misses. The down side being since they’re touchless they may not get all the baked on bird shit off.

DIY just use the hose

go to the laserwash shit on Clinton street right by pocketeers

laser washes are good.

They’re everywhere too.

touchless and spotless in OP, 5 bucks and the car comes out dry with no water spots.

Right near the stadium

kev…where is this,

im tempted to go after work tomorrow

its right on southwestern after abbot going towards california, cant miss it.

so if ur coming down abbot, turn right by the ex 7-11 and its about 1/4 mile up.

Did you even read the first post? It says specificaly he doesn’t have a hose.

No go to one of those places that you can wash your car with the hose…you know pop some quarters in and squirt squirt

I MEANT AT THE DO IT YOURSELF PLACES AND ONLY USE THE HOSE

x2

Laser wash does an ok job… I’ve blown 30 bucks in the past month at it though… and OF COURSE IT FUCKING RAINS THAT NIGHT OR THE NEXT MORNING!!!

:frowning:

sometimes i will go to the bay wash and bring my own washing mitt.

helps if you have someone there to help you, because you’re under the gun.

speedped will wash your car for cheap :lol:

I guess this is one of many + of living at home.

I have a whole wash system.
Power wash car, wolfgangs foaming gun which covers the car in soap, then microfiber mit and rinse.

I only go to delta sonic in the winter because of their underbody sprayer.
Like stated above, California wash is good, Touchless.
It will remove about 95% of the dirt on your car. but you will still have that road grim on there.

Optimum No Rinse would be my choice.

Laser Wash is still pretty harsh on the finish, in my experience.

There is a place down on main street in Buffalo near Canisius run by a bunch of black guys. They do a great job. Everyday they make $2000 pieces of crap look like $7000 pieces of crap. That’s a talent in my book.

ok, but the rest of us cant read what you ment to say