Where's the best Carwash place you been to?

I finally went for my first carwash today at Petro Canada and I purchased “The Works” which includes Winterwash that removes salt, road grime, sand and it includes teflon clear coat protector and rust inhibitor protection as well :slight_smile: it was $9.99 if you buy gas there and I must say that i was pretty happy with the wash, my car looks so clean now :slight_smile:

Anyways, i was just wondering if there are any other good places that you guys go to get your car washed?

Fine Details, Markham.

Basic wash goes for about $10 but it beats going through an automated.

I have never once takin any of my cars through a car wash. I go to self service places and wash it myself. Ussually costs me about 5 bucks and I dry her off by hand.

You guys are lazy :lol:

Andrew.

Same here, I always take my car to one of those “do it yourself” places and wash it for like $3. Hand dried.

$3-$6 self-carwash, air dried (100km/hr +++)

there is a place in Guelph that gives you 25 minutes for $8.

you can use all the features…

tire wash
pre-rinse
high pressure soap
rinse
brush
3 foam wax
high pressure wax

there are 3 different tools to use and that 3 foam wax is NUTSSS

cant get your car cleaner anywhere…

and derien is right, 100kph+ = dry

^^^^

There’s 2 places like the one bing mentioned that I use.

One is in Scarborough, Oconnor and Victoria Park area and the other one, it’s in Whitby, Brock Street approximately 10 min’s ish north of Hwy 401.

Easy 8)

the one just beyond the train tracks and under the bridge on brock st?

my buddy lives right by that place, but ive never actually been there.

i always wash my car in the driveway every few days, and wax it every month

the one just beyond the train tracks and under the bridge on brock st?

my buddy lives right by that place, but ive never actually been there.

i always wash my car in the driveway every few days, and wax it every month[/quote]

Yep that’s the one.

It’s really good man. I don’t have a driveway to wash my car in so I use that place on the weekend’s when were home and when we stay at my Mom’s house, I’ll use the one in Scarborough.

the one on brock i go to all the time, its cheeper then automated and it gets it cleaner. Last time i went automated it broke my antena off.

Ditto on hand washing in driveway. I am t3h poor.

I can’t imagine someonhe brining a rusted 240 into an automated one…

lol

the wash literally makes the car lighter by removing everytihng!

My driveway.

Wintertimes i go to the DIY places. I just hose off with hot water.

The drivethru washes are for chumps. Wait till they rip off your license plate and antenna.

or you scrape your frame on the tracks, and have to cut the zipties off your lip

(my friend worked at esso and i was 100km away from home :stuck_out_tongue: )

Do It Yourself, Power Wash. All the way

The best car wash place is the one on my driveway! Yes it’s time consuming and it takes more effort etc. but it’s worth it! I get all the chemicals I need from the detailers at work so that saves me a little money. The odd time if Im in a rush I will take it to a do it your self place but never - ever would I take my car through a car wash place no way! Not only because my car is too low but those places usually do more harm then good to your paint.

im a lazy slut i take my hippo threw esso touchless car washes because they are trackless and i can fit my car into them,

once i tired going into a sunoco tracked car wash and i got stuck on it and then backed off

when i want to do a good job and have time i wash my car at home usually takes me 2-3 hours but it does a 10000x better job than the auto ones,

this year i will be all about the self serve washes

word on the trackless essos. a dropped cars dream.

I got to the sunoco car wash (since I’m crap at hand washing, no matter how much I try). It’s better than Petro Canada’s car wash (I felt my parent’s minivan cry. I think it’s rougher than Sunoco).

Does that make me a bad person? :cry:

my drive way every second day in the summer.
i would rather walk then have my 240 in the snow