Car Washes

I’m always on the look for a good self serve car wash. I’ve been around the area and know of a few, but am still on the hunt for a GOOD one. So far, I’ve been to:

Banksville
Becks Run
Carson Street
Sussex

Doe’s anyone else know of a good self server place?

Thanks!

Yeah yer damn house

yes, bc everyone has a house you asshat :rolleyes:

I ended up running back to my parents here and there, all the damn self servs ive been too the brushes scratch the shit out of my car.

It’s just a neon, throw away like a condom.

(insert joke on my TA here)

painters run

Lazer wash in Natty Heights.

Lazer Wash= worst wash ever

For me atleast it’s the best wash around unless I do it myself. only thing it doesn’t get all that well is the top of my back bumper.

Hand Wash > Self Serve Coin Washes

Quit being lazy

whats a condom?

:dunno:

Also washing a car is over rated :kekegay:

Did you find this while looking for self serve car washes?
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35459

:rofl:

The3 self serve on Rt. 19 in the North Hills (across from liquor store and before Subaru heading north) is awesome. The spot free rinse works great and the replace their Reverse Osmosis units all the time.

Auto Bathhouse - Monroeville
for fukll service

Across from it there is a selfserve that is pretty good too.

There is no such thing as a “safe” car wash. Any one you go to will marr the shit out of your paint, you would notice if you are as anal about your paint as I am mine.

Hand Wash > Automatic/Coin Marrwash.

I use a wash in Carnegie,but i take my own damn brush. i’ll use theirs for wheels if i must, but my paint gets my own brush. only because i don’t have any shaded area i can wash in at my house. I might just be retarded