car washes - where are good ones?

i’m looking for decent car washes pretty much anywhere around buffalo. i hate going to the DIY spray gun washes that totally suck - i.e., use crappy, runny soap. i hate it when you use the brush with loser soap. so where are some locations that have good foam brushes that don’t steal your money?

Laser wash on millersport… $8.00 covers … uses no brushes just a high powered spray unit that does a 360 around your car… when it comes to drying… meh not so good…

DONT EVER USE THOSE BRUSHES ON YOUR CAR AT THE BUGGY WASH UNLESS YOU LIKE SWIRLED/ SCRATCHED PAINT…

the laser wash is good if you’re not going to delta. The drying there has the same technology as the mr clean car washes. supposed to be no spots.

Rusiniak’s on union right across from the apple tree mall. does a complete 360 laser wash around the car, underbody blast, etc etc. the drying is decent, but not the best. if you’re looking for a pretty good touchless wash, check this place out. price varies from $5-9 dollars depending on what wash you purchase.

haha, it’s not a showpiece, i just hate shitty soap, i know i know :slight_smile:

damn, i’ll have to check out this laser shit :tup:

lasert my ass, its ll the same you think some douche like rusiniak is gonna spend the extra cash to get a “laser” wash! get real ist all the same, its just another touchless powerwash place, like Delta scratch it!

rusiniaks on union 4L

Laserwash…or DIY with QEW hoseless wash if you have a garage and don’t mind freezing to death.

Going to Dr Huggz on niagarafalls blvd today :tup:

new invention a hose and soap!!!

use it

:slight_smile:

Hard to do in the winter when it is freezing.

^ this is buffalo

hose and soap work for like half the year

:lol: delta and the laser wash are very different. W/delta there is some contact with the car, but no spinning brushes, however the real damage comes from the people drying your car. Thats where the scratches and swirls come from.

with the laser wash, nothing hits your car but soap and water.

the laser wash wont get AS much dirt off your car, but will get enough to keep it safe for the winter.

Those towels they use made me sad. The “clean” ones aren’t even near soft.

sunoco on transit and william/losson

word…laser wash is the best…Mobil gas station on Lake/Mckinley

is like 6 beans when you purchase gas

I was skeptical about a “touchless” car wash ability to get the car clean. The laserwash at Mobils stations is just water and soap jets. My buddy took his late model A4 into one last night and we inspected the car afterwards. It was REALLY clean.

I was skeptical as hell but now I’m sold. It does a very good job. I wish I had tried these things last year instead of freezing my ass off at the stupid Spray Wash…

Bring a clean towel to dry off the little bit that the dryer leaves behind.

Screw Delta Sonic. I would highly recommend the Mobil automatic car washes.

I went to Delta on the Boulevard today. My paint is nowhere near flawless though. On my other Talon, I used to go to Rusiniaks. I didn’t trust Delta with the paint. I live to far now to make it a worthwhile drive.

You know what would be a shitty scam? To go to a DIY buggywash/etc. type of place, toss a shitload of small pebbles on the brushes and wash your beater with it, then demand money for a new paintjob.

I wonder if someone has tried that already, i wouldn’t be surprised.

I think that if you went to court with that claim that would probably laugh at you and say " well what did you expect? everyone knows not to use the brushes ROFL"

well thats what i would tell them :lol: