hoffmans unlimited wash plan

This thing worth the money? I hate washing the car, and figured the unlimited plan was less than the cost of 2 ultimate washes a month.

The car is dirty as hell and needs a bath before the weekend and all this nice weather

i wash my car twice a day… How can it NOT be worth it? lol

It’s worth it dude

Their DIY bays are cheaper if you wash once a week - $5 for 8 minutes. I personally use that in the warm weather and the touchless once or twice a month when there’s salt on the roads.

Is it good at all locations?

They have a 36$ or suttin like that for unlimited washes .so worth it . U can’t clean your own car for less than that .

Mine is ,

i pay $30 a month for unlimited exterior which is all i wanted… I almost gaurentee they loose money on me monthly lol

Sounds good, ill have to go set it up! Damn car is filthy and the wheels almost look black from the pad dust

Do they clean the wheels for that monthly expenditure, or do they just run the car through the Marr Maze and call it a job well done?

I dont trust car washes so I only use the do it yourself ones or wash it at home.

It costs me about $8 to wash my truck at the do it yourself and at home is free.

They have a plan that includes wheels and interior cleaning.

I dont have a hose at the house anymore, so cleaning at home is not an option

Nothing is free.

ok so the $4 bottle of soap that lasts me a year or two and a $1 sponge that Ive had for a few years. No big deal.

What do you dry the truck with, hopes and dreams? The hose costs money, and then you have the nozzle, reel…

Nothing is free.

I dry it with old towels I took home from work. My grandmother gave us the hose and my brother gave us a few old nozzles. Reel was paid for years ago.

No cost on that shit for me.

Lmao how budget minded of you

Im a cheap fuck and I can take my time at home and not worry about wasting time/quarters when the hoses for the nozzle and brush get tangled up at the car wash. Unfortunately though I can only wash it at home seasonally.

See I’m the opposite. I always get the hose tangled up at home and then I end up getting all pissed off. The one time I didn’t notice my neighbor was outside watering her flowers and I got the hose jammed under my front wheel when walking around the back. I stormed to the front of the car and yanked the hose as hard as I could from the reel, only to have the reel fall down and the hose become disconnected (spraying water all over the place). I removed the nozzle from the hose, baseball pitched it across the yard into the woods, and threw the entire hose reel in the trash. I haven’t washed my car at home since.

Yes, they clean the wheels and add tire shine which alot of people dont like, myself included because it flys on the car and makes it dirty real quick so I tell them to take it off… For $30 a month, you seriously cant beat it…

Unless you have a black car, 100% get the $30 a month unlimited wash… I have a black car and go through it anyway, but im gonna have to buff my car every month because the swirl marks show alot on black.