Do these look good on a Spec V?

http://www.enkei.com/Performance%20specs/evo6.html

Has anyone seen these on a Spec V? Cuz I think they’re wicked looking rims, but I haven’t seen em on a Spec…

i like them, but im going to get some like that with a 2 inch pollished lip and gunmetal spokes like that inside, i think that will look nice, but whatever floats ur boat.

got any pics of the ones you want. I’m thinking of buying new rims over the winter sometime. (Putting 15" steelies on for the duration of winter)

not yet but that my idea and im sure ill find them koing has a few like the ones i like, check that brand out. lm not going to buy them till next summer, no point in buying them now. also that certified radio thing will be back next summer and you can get some CRAZY deals there, my bud picked up some 18" chrome rims and tires for 800$ at that, so im probably going to wait for it to come back, save some money.

cool cool. I’m sick of my rims… They came with the car and they’re all ratty… got some curb rash on em along with other shit.

You like Rota Slipstreams? Oh what’s that? I happen to have some for sale… :lol: