Do you like Cavi Mike?

Haha YES

Or maybe people hate you because you seem like a total douche who thinks people are afraid to “step” to him? As if you can be a douchebag justifiably as long as you can beat people up. And ugh what is with all the cocky guys who think they can kick ass on this forum?

that’s it, let’s have a royal rumble! last person standing get’s newman’s exige!

(first person down has to drive new ford)

Wow, I don’t even know this woman or even heard of him until today - I love how he talks shit on the forum, those people don’t last very long in life, just like the dodo bird

Eh, I’d still rape her mouth. Don’t gotta look good for that :hitit:

This thread is pretty good, I approve.

So all you know of me is what you saw in this thread and you hump newmans leg.

:bigclap:

ignore

haha, you should just put everyone on ignore.

IGNORING IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF STEPPING! YOU’RE BACKIN’ DOWN! OH MAN!

idk all i can tell is cavi mike needs to put the computer muscles down and take the tampon out.

Hahahaha I voted and never really read the thread until now. God cavi mike, you suck so bad. I couldn’t believe you were 30 either. Hahaha. I’ll step to you lullzzz. I can’t stop laughing.

And hating on kcuv because he says “k” is funny. If you go look at the threads he says “k” to, you would notice that they’re usuallyfucking stupid pointless threads.

where is muscle5.0?

lol, k.

link me!

DNA test the jizz on his shin, its all mine.

i used a different screen name… if this comment was directed towards me

and thanx for ruining boxxy for me, dick

tabby is way hotter when she doesn’t talk. she will be the next brooke skye when shes 18.

essh, idk if tabby>boxxy…

tabby is way fucking hotter than boxxy

and i think tabby is decently “funny”

Crack kills.

I wish you didn’t make this poll private, it would have been so much easier to ignore you all.

Go back to roclife.

Oh…

^ i see what you did there . . .

Have Fun ignoring the whole entire board.

if he ignores the entire board
then technically, in his own mind of course, its his own forum