I Hate Cavi Mike @ Brennans Monday 11/02/09

Who’s in? I’m making this very clear, I’m not going to get violent, even if provoked unless I’m physically attacked. Feel free to spew your hate for me all you want.

You wont see a single post in this thread seeing as you put 75% of nyspeed on your ignore list.

:lol:

ill quote you since he probably blocked you

LMAO you’re right. I think I only have 8 or 9 people on it though.

And if someone wants to post this on RL, I’m sure I have some haters over there, too.

mike, why are well all supposed to hate you? i don’t sit and fap to the jailbait thread clicking newposts like a rat trying to get another feeder pellet all day b/c i’m not an engineer so i must be out of the loop.

Who gives a fuck.

Why would anyone want to go to a bar with cavi mike?

I don’t know Cavi Mike…but i do know they serve good brews there, and i haven’t been in quite some time…maybe i can go watch the Bills game there?

Date fail. Monday is 11/2. :picard:

what is really wrong with cavi mike? am i not going deep enough in his posts? did he do something significant or just a lot of things

that would be a start

(sorry, I cant help it. ball buster by nature)

Are you kidding me with this shit? YOU SERIOUSLY TAKE NYSPEED SHIT TALK PERSONALLY? hahahahahahahaha. I’m sure 99% of the people on here have way better things to do than to meet you.

Get a life, Michael. You’re 30.

LOL @ Dawn

And…SHE CALLED YOU MICHAEL! HA!

dawn,

Wow. This dude bro sucks more than I thought.

why am i supposed to hate you?

I really am getting the point here also, Iv never once seen a problem with him on the board?

haha!!!

custom title for Michael?

I guess I should have had LZ make this thread because it was his idea, I’m just humouring him.

And yeah, total date fail.