F&CK Buffalo and all the H8TERS

Went to Presba last night, Darkkstar was spinning…I was very impressed with his talent. Good stuff man! Afterwards went to Skybar, parked the car right in front of the entrance where the bouncers check ID’S…no more than 20 minutes, had some fuckin drink spilled on the windshield again, and someone hit my passenger side mirror. Good thing the mirrors are retractable. I am going to start breaking some jaws starting this weekend. I am going to park my car and observe what people do and if anyone touches it…they are going to get more than the ever fucking bargained for. Hope you motherfuckers have good health insurance because you are going to be using it. /rant.:rant:

honeywagon?

makes me think of Buck:
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/features/filmhabit/pussywagon.jpg

or you could not call it the honeywagon and park right in front of the bar trying to be noticed where hundreds of drunk people come in and out of the bar.

:gotme:

Sorry to say … but thats what you get parking your shit in front of a bar …

I worked at Utopia for the first 2 years it was opened … and i watched peoples cars get fucked up every weekend … never park in front I dont care what you drive

it was an open parking spot, doesnt matter where the location is. Shit like this doesnt happen in other cities like Chicago, Toronto…etc.

O I bet it does. Drunk people are drunk no matter what city they live in or no matter what you drive. If they wanna fuck with something they will. It doesnt matter if its a GEO or a Honeywagon.

that sucks, but is it worth getting beat up or arrested?

Oh … im sure it does …

chi town … TO … these are also places where people walk to clubs …

its presPa jackass :stuck_out_tongue:

I would suggest not driving your car to a bar for a couple reasons.

1. This shit happens
  2. You just came from a bar and a viper is not low key. Cops are out at night.
  3. You really want to chance wrecking your car?

I would never take my supra downtown, I know it would be either stolen or broken into. You eliminate that by parking in the front of a bar, but you will probably have drunk people passing out on it. People who are not into cars dont give a fuck.

Not worried about getting arrested. and definately not worried about getting beat up.

yea i agree…park the d-bagwagon in front of an establishment where there is a lot of alcohol…and walk out of it with a chain on and your shirt un buttoned half way so your chest hair hangs out and have sunglasses on…and you will get stupid drunks fuckin with shit…im sure if they had enough time they’d have taken a dump on the hood too

don’t park in front of bars

/thread

I like the 2 dollar lot on the corner of chippewa and washington. Seems like a good number of nicer cars tend to park there.

Thats what you giving for driving up and down chip with your shirt off…

shut your mouth bitch or I will do your sister…again!

I’ve been with people who have parked relatively high profile cars in VIP right out of a club in DC and never had a problem…

I do tend to think a lot of this douchebaggery does have to do with the area.

lol @ this post. well i guess if you’re a moron and don’t care about going to jail… and nomatter how big or bad you are, there is always someone bigger and badder. or, a group of someone’s.

i def. agree w/ most, you can’t park your car DT where everyone is drunk and except it to be fine. and of course the same shit happens in every other city… it’s not that the particular city is bad, just some people are asshats.

DOUCHE CHILLZ!!!