F&CK Buffalo and all the H8TERS

If this is a pattern that is being repeated, why do you continue to bring it DT?

My Lotus has never seen DT, hell, my MR2 has barely even seen DT, and it’s because of shit like his…

Why haven’t you learned yet?

thats pretty lame, at least there was no damage

Want to buy a 1990 hyundi to pick up bitches with? We have one for sale :slight_smile:

And, you’ll get to break it in, because im almost positive a girl hasn’t been within 10 feet of that pile :slight_smile:

Let me know when your going downtown and parking you car again with intentions of talking shit to people…

You getting stabbed or jumped will make for great video.

:needpic:

I don’t have a sister :smash2:

truth.jpg

I can never figure out if FormulaLS1 and Marcus are just joking with each other or what…

I try to never park the vette downtown. My friend live by elmwood and forest and i’m scared to leave it in his driveway. In fact I have only left it in his driveway once when i was not at his house sitting on his porch and i cried the whole time i was away! :slight_smile:

don’s still got that thing fs? how much now? bro needs a beater.

trade for a eg hatch with minimal compression?

I hate that guy!

Your a dousche bag. First of all, if I dont know you, I certainly wont open my mouth and say something to you. Second of all…getting beat up is the LEAST of my worries. I have no problem holding my own…and usually have several friends around that will always back me…so as I was saying, least of my worries.

:word:

PS…Owning a Viper doesn’t add inchs to your dick

Sorry

now your being an ass clown. dont be a typical stereotypical dousche. Just because you are hung like a drunken fruit fly doesnt mean everyone is either.

Sterotype?

You mean like owning a Viper…Running around clubs in toronto shirtless with sunglasses on…Trying to park your Viper outside clubs in downtown Buffalo trying to impress some sluts…I can beat up anyone…

What sterotype?

LOL did you just word yourself?

don’t go to stupid fucking bars on chipp?

OMG problem solved!

hahahahah you two crack me up, its like savitsky and me

where were you last Thursday?