Play Pussy, Get Fucked. V.2

So I wash my car on the way to Sutter’s last night. I get there and park next to the stairs. I come out a little later to take a look at the new wheels that Dan got for his car, and notice that there’s shit on my hood. I look closer and see more on my windshield and passenger side of may car, and find a big dent at the top of my rear passenger door. There was beer spilled on the hood of my car, and spit from tobacco dip on my windshield and the passenger side of the car. Whatever was used to dent my car didn’t leave a scuff on it, and had to be a hard object, as it is a hard place to dent in that deep. I found the bottle that contained the spit. I asked a few favors from a handful of people I know to see if I can get the prints on the bottle run. Even if someone does it for me, if they haven’t been arrested, it’s a dead end. When it comes down to it, I don’t give a shit about dumping beer on my car, spitting on it, whatever. Denting someones car is fucked up. I’m not putting an ounce of bondo on my car, so I’m going to have to purchase a new rear passenger door.

I’m asking the community here to help me out on this one. If you hear anyone bragging about doing this to my car, please tell me, and me only. If you go to Sutter’s, keep an eye open for someone that dips pouches. They were spitting in a Dasani water bottle. Just keep your eyes and ears open for me. Thanks guys.

this is exactly why i dont park at sutters. i park at the aprt building in back. Between the people who cant park worth shit, and that fucking huge crater by the dumpster, it stopped me from parking there.

it was drew… lol j/k

sucks to hear about that man… let me know if ya need help finding a door… i’m sure i could get one from jbap for a good price

thats why i dont go there. its a bunch of dumb college kids with no respect.

still could park out back, or right in front like i see silent do all the time. or just ride there with someone. wingnight is the only night i go anyways.

It’s really to be expected when you drive a Neon.

ive got 2 cars remember. just not my scene. its the same reason i dont like going to bars either. plus Ralphs has better food and its closer to my house

so i was at Sutters last night and saw this ghey SRT-4 parked outside. so me and my buddies proceed to spit on it, pee in the gas tank and i donkey kicked its door in. serves him right for driving that POS.

o wait… :ssh

And a wicked cute bartender. :tong

I just choked on a Pop-Tart haha

:ohnoes :banana

Yeah Ralph’s is way better…except I’ve only been there like 3 times :umm

well maybe when u hit puberty u will be aloud to go without parental supervision.

ACTUALLY, I’ve been there with Brett the few times I’ve gone.

well he is your owner, soo… same thing.

:rofl @ “your owner”

Jim, it really sucks to hear that this happened to your car, man. This is why i hate parking in albany, on streets or near a college. Buncha dumb drunk kids do this kind of shit to ppls cars. Parking close to a bar is a plus and minus. Id rather walk a few blocks and find my car safe and unviolated than to be lazy and park close to something and come out to broken windows or some shit.

Wow thats fuckin retarded. I mean yes its a Neon, but it still has its paint! if it was fading on the roof a bit i might say it was adding some color but ehh, your neons pretty sweet lol.

Seriously thou, thats fucked up, if it was me and I found out, not only would they be paying for a new door, but their head would be the cause of all the new dents in the already dented door. Then i’d prolly make them swallow their spitcup ;D

do a lot of people actually go there? ive only been there once, which is weird because my gf’s uncle owns it…we just never go up that way…

a lot of people use to do there. not so much anymore. we were talking about switching it up last night due to the lack of people.