Do you own A MK3 red golf w/ blk hood?

lol run…ill run ya steve.

*kissies

that wasnt worth reading, my geo had a chance against a stock 2.0

gotta read n00b

he has a K&N

+10whp!!!

oh snap :whip:

Lol, Are you the other kid in my class on mondays? Just wondering, Iknow youknowthis is…

Maybe:hay: … lol

lol I thought so, random how we all sat right next to each other on the first day haha.
All i hear was yo did you see that mk4 vr in the parking lot? LOL

the kid that owns the car now sucks so bad.

agreed

yeah I was totally out of the loop on that we don’t see too many vdubs there usually just big block chevy’s.

cky89, i will run you if you want to… my 1.6l to your 2.8l hmmm. ill lose but whatever

Idk bro he may have exhaust and intake but he doesn’t have software for it yet + power to weight ratio = who knows what’ll happen

:lol: A 17 second car vs a 15 second car. I would say that the Jetta would pull buses and trains, but more like walkers and canes.

And the seats would have covers and stains. This thread gives me aches and pains.

:bloated:

wow…17sec and 15 sec cars racing for school, “king of speed” supremacy. arrrghh!

:shoot: AWSOME Get Vids!!!11

I can keep up with Cobalt SS’s and pull WRX’s so I don’t think a civic will be a problem :slight_smile:

Not with the engine he’s got but other na civics could give ya a run for ya money. Wrx’s are decent but only get like maybe 180hp to the wheels stock. Cobalts probably but down the same without the lag. Did you see that blue 2000ish civic following you today? haha He looks like he wants to race ya. He cut someone off on transit to get to ya, it was a mercury suv mountaineer or somthing. F-n hilarious so he pulls up to a light with the mercury and they both gun it; the mercury ended up staying with him the whole time haha. You could hear that fart can but the car was going nowhere. MAAA seriously dieing to bust my car out asap.

I know a B16 could prolly pull me with minimal mods.
I see that kid try to catch up to me every day never works. And thats with me on snows LOL.
I’ll run that kid;)

You have a 2.0t too?
I can’t wait to get the rest of my funding for my e30 via tax returns.
Should be a fun summer :slight_smile:

Common you of all people should know that I’ve got a 20th:picard: You wanted to race me because you thought you’d spank me. Youknowthis has got the 2.0t.

ahh gotcha, I didn’t think I was gonna spank you, I was just being a dick lol:lol:

I hope not because she aint stock :spank:

Which leads me to my next question why the fuck havn’t you turbo’ed that thing ya got the money to drop on an e30 but not the vr? 12v or 24v?