1.8 8v jetta track times

on sunday i looked around for some of u guys i didnt know who to look for really, the only car i recognized was the black neon R/T. but i ran my jetta to find out how she does and the results were…

reaction time: .525
60: 2.899
330: 7.856
1/8: 11.884
MPH: 61.16
1000: 15.325
1/4: 18.259
MPH: 76.82
:confused:

it nees work such as a motor mounts and i think ive got a bad injector. its a work in progress but i thought i would have run alil better than that. aside from the launches shifts and everything were great. i dunno what do u guys think?

:kekegay:

yeah thats probably what i would run.

go ahead laugh it up. im runnin the same number of valves as most of the cars up there were runnin cylinders, so…but no excuses from me just not much to work with.

i ran my 2.0 8v golf a few times last year. it ran a best of 16.7 and i weigh 255lbs.

He ran a 16.6 without floormats :spank:

i thought he was naked that run

where were you at bitch. you were a no show just like i expected. you were :scared: :moon:

shelby>joo

The sneaky Pete set up has me on the rev limiter before the 1/8th :naughty: :naughty:

:rolleyes: :zzz:

good lights, bad 60’s, as it sits now, u will get around a 16.5 to 17.0 out of it w/ seat time.

a 16v swap and bolt ons later, u will be banging 14’s all motor looking for 13’s…

ok ok ok… whats the floormats deal??? i’ve held back long enuff not to ask lol

Good lights? Unless they changed back, PRP went to the LED tree w/ .000 being the perfect reaction time at the end of the season last year, so that makes those bad lights too.

pics of ur g*rl

I ran 16’s in my passat, thanks for not making me feel so bad…

that had the same turbo i have :kekegay:

i got a 16 v motor and tranny for ya 200 bucks …

what 16v tranny??

i’ll take it.