mk2 vw know it all in vandergrift area?

anyone around me with a good bit of vw know how in my area that could spare some time to give me some help gettin my car running right. please pm me or im me on aol at sinfulrides16 my 92 jetta 8v was out of time. ive gotten it running but i dont know if the timing can be any better. or if i have another problem. it seems to be missing. bogs under throttle and goes from a steady idle to a stall. :frowning:

if itā€™s an 8v, itā€™s a Digifant, and it could be any host of problemsā€¦if itā€™s a 16v, you might have some serious problems if it was ā€œout of timeā€ such as bent valves and the likeā€¦we know mkIIā€™s, but donā€™t have any experience with Digifuct. It might be time for a VR swapā€¦

if u want it to run good put a 1.8t in it

fixed

what if a swap isnt in his budget?

i was just fucking around. i have no useful contributions to this discussion because i donā€™t know anything about VW 8vs.

:smiley:

donā€™t you have a field to tend to or a sister to fuck?

damn hillbilly truckerā€¦ :finger:

all done with the fields for the day and the sister is resting from last night. :D:D:D:D:D

you retarded ?

:wtf:
if he did put a 1.8t in it, it could be crazy fast, whats soo retarded about that???

1. it wonā€™t be ā€˜crazy fastā€™ by any means.

2. if dude canā€™t time an 8v, dude canā€™t swap a 1.8t

ā€¦ back to reality.

i know next to nothing about VWs, but AFAIK:

1.8t is hard as fuck to put in a MkII
G60 is easy to put in a MkII

i didnā€™t say it would be crazy fast i said it could be, i never said it wouldnā€™t be hard etc etcā€¦ i was commenting on the r u retarded comment he said it likes it canā€™t be doneā€¦

16v g60 > g60, but yes it would be a hella lot easier to put a g60 in it

16v G60??? wtf??? I have never even heard of that, i have heard of using the PG with the cross flow head w/ turbo and a 16v head w/ turbo.

but a 16v G60 how is that possible?

:owned: ?

g60=http://www.rockdiscography.com/thecrypt/gallery/military/grenade.jpg

in what way?

european motor

edit: whitey
The image was to large, just click on it