Me vs Jetta

well i dont know what the hell was up with this jetta, all the way down 51 we kept getting the lights and we would both be driving normal then he’s spool up the turbo and then slow down again…
we were turning into the tunnels and he was about 8 cars in front of me just driving normal, then in 3rd gear i thought i’d get on it, caught up with him both of us going at it in 4th, pulled beside him and he wouldnt even look over at me as i was passing him lol, i shifted into 5th at 105 a car ahead of him…

now WTF? i’ve heard the 1.8T’s are nice motors… shouldnt he have beat me?
from the looks of it i saw alot of suspension work done to the car, and i could hear an intake. but no performance exhaust…
but someone i knew ran a 15.2 on a audi 1.8T with an intake and full 3 inch exhaust… are the 1.8T’s dogs without a chip or ecu??

jetta was a 2000 plus, i dont know the year (just it looked like whitey’s) white, stock vw wheels (but didnt look like they were jetta wheels) lowered which looked like he had some suspension work done judging from red coilovers and red sway bar… anyone know who he is?

how the hell do you see the red coilovers and sway bar on a lowered car? did you get out and look under it?

you’re retarded

my altima beat my uncles audi a4 1.8t by a good bit. They are slow as balls stock.

We’ve been over this before.

:bowrofl:

haha, that was me, my bad. I just got the car, picked up Taylor’s GIAXcX plus ECU. Right now it just has suspension (just got married, doing some stuff soon). I’ve had a VR6 for the last 6 years, so i never thought of racing it. Last night was the first time I ever thought to get on it. Was stoned off my ass, my bad, rolling home from the bar. Didn’t want to get on it too hard on 51, but let it go through the tunnels. Thought we were racing but I saw you all the way back there, so I slowed down, but by then you were getting on it.

I’m a newb, cut me some slack :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll get used to street etiquette soon enough-

PS nice car btw!

actually you can see the rsb and springs on my VR6 from the back (I hate that) although you can no longer do it cause of the new rear valence. No aftermarket rsb on the turbo though-

fucking loser, drive off a cliff

btw, post in the n00b forum

well welcome :bigthumb: car looks good :slight_smile:
now make a noob post :burnout:

thanks man. I’ll hit it up in a bit. I’ve met a few of the guys on here and they’re all real cool. Never thought my VR6 was worth doing anyhting to (well, it;'s not) but I’m in love with the turbo, looknig forward to doing more to it-

Did sloshelby do a ricerflyby ???

sounds like a race of the turds :hsdance:

pretty much

bet that stunk

Turds cant roll or can they :dunno:

on dubs?

on shrubs

in da clubs

with bubb