don't hate on the 1.8t's(((((((( YETTTIIIIII)))))) woot woot dYNO MUNBERS OMGGGGGG

Video captured 533whp on 32-33psi.
A few nights later the boost was turned up to 36-37 psi and made 563 whp.

New setup (upgraded from 3071R)

• Billet wheel Precision 6057 (Ball Bearing)

• Pagparts vband manifold, DP, and 3.5" inlet pipe

• Tial 38mm Vanded wastegate

• APR Intake manifold

• AWP Head (just port matched to mani)

• Ferrerra intake/exhaust valves

• Stock cams

• JE pistons (9.25:1) and Scat rods

• Unitronic 830 File/Injectors, stock fuel lines

VP 109 Unleaded

http://www.uspmotorsports.com/images/IMG_0513.jpg
:beer:

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pKQO7PgRY

pretty easy, straight forward setup.

OMG A 1.8T GOT 500 HP. vr’s do this on stock bottom end all day long there big boy… 1.8t=sludge factory… that is all

Not 06a blocks… Get the facts straight.

Only vr6 that i’ve seen that isn’t a dumper is usp’s s4.

o hai, except ill be an AEB head/ not APR manifold.

pete still has love for the 1.8ts i see

I do haha

there ya go hatin on the VRs:Idiots

chris green’s is boss. 9.70’s @ 150.

Sick.
I like those Jettas.

Anybody want to trade a turbo Jetta for a Mustang?

who are you and what have you done with peanut jelly butters?

I want something thats fairly quick and doesnt handle like a school bus and is relatively decent on gas.

I drove my car again last night and Im really not into it. Its loud, obnoxious, annoying and doesnt handle worth a shit.

The one thing I hate about VW’s is the shifter though- I dont like where reverse is.

I’ll trade you my Civic for the Mustang. Gets 35-36MPG highway and like 29-30 mixed driving(city/highway) and runs 12’s all day and handles awesome for a sedan. Daily drivable without 1 issue as well.

Id consider it. Im not sure that I want a non turbo Civic though.
Ill probably keep my car until Spring and then decide what Im going to do with it.
I might trade it, sell it to pay off some bills or maybe even keep it. Im just not sure what to do with it.

That’s a nice looking Jetta.

i wanna see PJB get the k20

My luck he’d beat the balls off it and it would be like a Big Red Civic fail when I got it.

Lol nah man, my shit is built right, with forged internals(Wiseco pistons and Eagle rods) and will take the beating of a life time before it even thinks about blowing up. The DSS 2.9 axles that are rated for like 500-550whp won’t even think about breaking. The CC Stage 4 clutch won’t even think about slipping with 230whp.

Alright, cool. Like I said I want to wait until spring to see whats gonna happen with mine.

SICK

SAE smoothing is only 2.

Car went 128 with 470whp on the same dyno… Now 90 whp more it’ll prolly go 137-139