Dodge Challenger gets green light for 2008

http://www.dodge.com/en/challenger/index.html

:tup: to Dodge. Hello, Chevy… Wake up!

not a bad looking ride :tup:

pops boner, boner takes over keyboard, boner grabs cell phone, boner orders pizza, and boner waits outside stealership for ghetto to catch up with his wallet

I predict

camaro > challenger > mustang

but mainly because Chevy will be able to look at what Dodge does and maaaybe up the ante.

:hitit:

hot! :tup:

hahahah joel, you have been cracking me up lately. i miss you man lol

and o yeah :word:

Ok, whats with the wheels, the wheels on the camara suck and so do these. wTF

They actually going to put a stick on this one or is it going to be just another big RWD autotragic Chrysler strapped onto the Hemi marketing campaign?

I hope they don’t change much around from the concept and ruin the car. Look at what happened with the Charger :bloated:. If they keep it very similar to the concept, this will be one very hot car cruisin around

T56 according to automobile magazine.

Mopar Performance has a 6.4L Hemi (510hp) crate motor, hopefully they will use that for the SRT-8 version. That would be one sick ride.

bad looking car i like it :slight_smile:

:word:

Waiting for the specs before I get my hopes up… I’d be a fool not to get the SRT8

I also like it a lot!

why do the still produce that pos tranny

i have a dodge hat that i rolled the brim and wrote dodge = suck on it. I wore it to thursday in the square.

However, that car looks pretty cool. I still think it seems too big… Old muscle cars, while large, don’t seem as bulky.

u know that they are gonna fuck this up somehow, i bet this will just be another gto that tanks

They already did. It’s over 4100 lbs.

the only way this thing could ever be cool is if they put a MB motor in it, 6.5L turbo ftw