Production version of 08 Challenger

The rear is different but on the whole it still looks damn good.

i like it

i think it looks better now… they made it more like the 70 rear. i think they need to make the hood black out solid too like the 70

the wheels still suck. theres no creative styling or retro styling or any styling…

they need the throw back billet mopar wheels in large diameters

:boink

I’d rock that, looks freakin sweet. I would change the wheels though.

Looks pretty sweet. Ya wheels suck.

I think its time to convince Pops to blow money on a muscle car.

not blowing…investing :smiley:

I was thinking the exact same thing. When it first comes out, it’ll be time to trade in his car.

Me likey. Great color.

but it’s a dodge.

No matter how it looks, you know the build quality will be worse than a yugo and will break every other month.

Badass mopar

i wonder if the lifetime warranty works on this

I like alot…but 09 Camaro> that

Like so (not the best pic)

now that is kick ass! i love the car, but i can imagine they will be limited production, and VERY pricey for anything with some half decent power.

i like this rear better than what i seen in other pics…

Only on the six cylinders and 5.7 Hemis.

It’s supposed to be released only in an SRT version at first with lower models coming out later. There’s talk of a 5 or 6 speed also to be available later.

I saw the Challenger Super Stock concept at Carlisle and wasn’t really impressed with the styling or size for that matter. The car’s on the big side.

My opinion on the future value is don’t waste your money, if that’s why you’re buying it. It’s made to be a fun car for the current market and that’s all it ever will be.

how much bigger?bigger than an impala or bigger than a civic? ive never seen it in person just in pics

bigger like a camaro.