Dodge Now offers the Stratus with a ricer wing and ground effects !!!

Stratus Sedan R/T’s 200-horsepower V6 engine can make your problems fade as quickly as the scenery

Stratus Sedan R/T keeps you looking good on the road with race-inspired spoiler, new 17-inch aluminum wheels, 360 degree Ground Effects, badging, and a sport tuned exhaust with 3-inch Chrome tip.

Yeah, that wing’s a little :gay2:

Lol. THey could only make 200hp out of that V6? That is pathetic. My '92 Camry almost had that much power.

your camry could smoke that ish y0

…um…cool?..

looks almost as bad as a big spoiler on a family car

oh wait

some kids going to get this car n get pulled over for his factory “sport tuned exhaust with 3’ tip” because the cops going to think its just some r i c e r ass kid with a gay stratus

:vomit:

Wow, they still make the stratus?

thats damn ugly

for a while there i though dodge was getting their shit together… but i guess i was wrong.

Word.

well the 2.7 isnt ment to me an import killer or anything , but if they put in forged pistons and supercharged it it would be putting down 350hp no problem … that would be pretty cool

I really liked the RT when it was normal looking, and you could get a 5 speed with the V6. They rained on my parade :frowning:

their focus groups are lying to them. lying!

bahahahaha go dodge

It looks like you can only get it on the sedan and not the coupe. It’s only shown pictured in the sedan gallery.

:gay2:

soo funny…saw one of these with the wing and such on the road…my buddy and i were like WTF is that stock…we thought the ricer owner tossed the wing on there…i guess we were wrong

Remember that Gravy Train commercial? Where the little Chick Wagon goes by, and all the dogs start chasing it all over the kitchen?

That came to mind after reading this.

hahaha… ghey :gay:

dang thats nasty