Neon vs Stratus

on road towards uniontown…:kekegay:

pulled out onto the road and there was an eclipse gt with a apexi muffler and a stratus rt in front of me, the stratus kept gettin beside me and punchin the gas but their were cars in front of us…

so then the stratus decides its gonna go 3 wide and pass the eclipse :eek4: :eek4dance, so I follow on the other side and pass the eclipse also. Then all three of us punch it and start going up the hill and the eclipse is left in the dust.

so then me and the stratus get a clearing and he starts honkin the horn to roll race… which i hate :rofl:
i’d say it was about 60mph roll in 3rd gear. We go on the last honk and were Side by Side the whole way with me pulling slowly till 110.
(seems like i started pulling on him hard when i was above 6500rpms.)

We lined up again at about a 50 or 60mph roll once again from 3rd gear.
This time he jumped ahead a little from the last honk, but i caught up and we were side by side once again with me pulling on him.
shut it down about 110 again too…

(DAMN! i wish i had my longtube header on… would have pulled alot harder in higher rpm :frowning: )

we pull off the road and he talks to me for a few and says he’s also got a GSX also…
i told him about pittspeed and he says he’s on here all the time, guess he just lurks :dunno:

all in all it was a good run and i guess it was a tie?? :rofl: we needed to go from a stop but there was nowhere to do it…

So maybe this will convince him to register and start posting :finger:

me am nine times stupidder from reading this thread.

i don’t even know what you’re saying.

fixed for you

when u gonna run a little ol porker from a dig and roll :wink:

good kill

wasnt a kill… we kept hittin traffic and had to slow down…
in the end i would have passed him tho…
roll racing is :greddy:

ill run ya both ways. i dont care around here less cops!

wow. you beat a stratus.

go you

Is this a joke?

:dunno: i think he is seriously proud of this?

stratus was only shifting at 3200

dem stratus have 305hp yo

hmmmm … congrats I guess?

205hp 215tq :kekegay:

tt&l

well, he does drive a neon

get your kix where u can guys

yep i do, and i dont see what the problem is with driving one :rofl:

mpg is great, motors are easy as shit to fix if something breaks, and i happen to think its a fun car to drive.

just because i dont have the money to buy a real sports car like a trans am doesnt mean everyone should ride my nuts about it…
and its not like im driving around a neon with non painted body kits , altezza taillights, and a muffler then say my car is fast… My car is not fast, i would say my car performs well against other cars in my class.

everyone has their own taste in cars, some might like imports, some might like muscle cars… i happen to like my car, ( i’d rather have a trans am) but i only had enough money for a neon at the time.
I am here because i am a pittsburgh area car enthusiast, and im not going to sit around and harrass someone for weeks on end about driving a certain car, thats just :greddy:

so what your tryin to tell us is you have bad taste ???

hmm… proper grammer, no sarcasm, truthful, insightful… who’s using shelbys username???