Neon vs Stratus

x2

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apparently i’ve done something right, cuz at least my car runs :bash:

watch you talkin about willis? My beater car runs, since your comparing yours to mine we’re obviously talkin about slow pieces of shit.

an srt turbo is calling that car bro i would just jump on it!

and then i would say “well, he does have a :mullet:” :stuck_out_tongue:

like you said, your car is competetive in its class. that’s what real racing is about… none of this :greddy: roll racing

finally someone that agree’s GOSH!

Racing those turds up to 110…1 it must have been a LONG straight and 2 you must have been pretty much tapped out.

Wow that must have been a 10 mile straight for those turds to grab 110 trice…and I bet that pile was pretty close to being tapped out

Wow that must have been a 10 mile straight for those turds to grab 110 twice. :ugh2: …and I bet that pile was pretty close to being tapped out

There must have been 10 miles of straight road for those turds to grab 110…I bet that pile was close to being tapped out

For those two turds to see 110 twice there must have been 15 miles of staight road…and for that pile to grab 110 it had to be close to being tapped out

shelby i’ll race u with 6 bad piston rings and an oil leak :doh:

Internet > you :rofl: you posted the same thing like 5 times

it wasnt tapped out, i was in 4th gear around 6000rpms when we stopped at 110,
RT’s have a pretty nice gear ratio, and 5th… Ha! 5th is the longest gear… i can drive 90 on the highway at only 2900rpms

1998-1999 R/T
DOHC

1st—3.54
2nd-----2.13
3rd------1.36
4th------1.03
5th------0.81
Final Drive----3.94
OTGR Code-----DLW - 3.20

are you jimmy’s buddy with the stock looking jetta with the VR6/Turbo?

:mad: Death To MOPARS :reloading

yeah internet was acting wierd…i don’t care what those ratios are for top speed you need HP and that weak ass neon is limited in that department I bet it wont go much faster than 120.

yet again… my neon is in a different class then your TA. and really i dont give a fuck what its top speed is cuz who really goes over 120mph on a daily basis?

shag does

Speednation’s SSC neon with the base model SOHC engine goes 125 through the traps at pocono around the road course.

I’ll agree that the car is more or less limited to 120, as that is where 4th gear runs out. What’s the big deal anyhow, i’m sure if i had as much as a T/A costs, i’d have a faster car that would do 160 or whatever.

guilty

yessir :slight_smile:

im only running 8psi because i dont wanna fuck up my block… b/c i’m going to rebuild it

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/Konky_album02/38_G.jpg :mullet: