Does anyone have a VAG-COM?

Sorry I didn’t search, but my car threw a CEL this morning and I need to check it because right now it is my daily.

stockcarboy or whatever his name is does. He had just made a post offering to let people use it too.

I just got a brand new one I pick up tomorrow BUT have no idea where you are

I live in guilderland work in clifton park go to school in troy… so everywhere lol

i know a few people do so you shouldnt have a problem finding one

tdi_logik has one I’m sure he’d be willing to let you use for free

i’ve got one to use but its my friends and not mine… i cant do it today. maybe tommorrow. but what i used to do when i got a cel i went to advanced got the P0XX code and went to ross-tech.com and got the conversion.

I have kkkustoms…

no but i could use some VAG

Nice i didnt know you could get the code from advanced, thanks

tdi_logik or laduke, either of you free saturday? or when are you free? obviously ill fit into your schedule

DUKE LADUKE

I am available…

Text/call 5188691915

+1

I have one too.

You free at all this weekend? I’ve got some questions for you too about pulling the s4 engine.

Damn, can i also sign up for the VAG com session? i need my check engine light looked at. its been…weird today.

VOT VOT

Yep. I’ll be around all weekend. Well, except for the cruise on sun.

Sure. Still need your timing belt crap done?

no, thats done. just need to look into this light. it only comes on when im at like 3/4 tank or less. full tank does nothing and its cleared. it sometimes feels underpowered with that light on, but a few times it didnt feel any different. most of the time it feels sluggish, kinda like below stock even. idk what does that to it. i tried different gas stations too, so its unlikely thats its a certain batch of gas that did it either. possibly wonky O2 sensors ? I’ll be back sometime sunday and next week i can bring it around after work any day, whatever is good for you.