Does anyone here work at Towne BMW? Able to look up history?

I am looking at a car, and hoping to get it’s maintenance history. I called up BMW NA, and they gave me the original dealership (Towne), and told me to call them up and get the history from them.

I will call, but it would be much better for me I am sure if someone here works there. Please let me know!

Thanks guys,

–Mark

I used to up until 2 weeks ago. Just give the service department a call, or just drop in and ask one of the service advisors

I know muscle50 work there as well as my one buddy Joe who is a tech. You might wanna pm Jesse and see if he can help you out

im iffy about towne…some people there are nice and the others are complete assholes and think theyre better then everyone. i never go there for anything unless i absolutely have to. as for the people working on the cars, ive only had my car in for when they did the subframe replacement at their autobody shop and my car came back filthy with shit all over and a gouge in a door panel. not to mention townes autobody shop wasnt even aware that towne bmw sheduled me there to have the repair done. that being said, i would be iffy about a car that had service done at towne.