Does anyone know anything about this car?

what cars, shit think for a second outside the import world and youll see what cars im talking about. shit not all of them have 8s some have 6s

ok bigger motors ok i got you on that one but doesnt your big block comparssion 4banger make the power a 1.8 twin cam gsr motor or something does? you wouldnt see me swapping in a 454 from the 90s [sorry i still thought this was heather sorry]

ok lets go at this like this then… get a 06 GM truck with the 5.3 RCSB with the factory locker and 373 rear on 235/75/16 tires which weighs in at 4400lbs and can turn a 14 slip from factory and capbable pulling a 2.0 60’

now what does a 06 civic do full weight im guessing 2700lbs? similar or less but shouldnt something that weighs in at 1700lbs technically be faster by a full 1.5 seconds? since in math 1/10 equals 100lbs

or a LS1 fbody that weighs in 3600lbs fully loaded can turn a high 12 and make only low 300s to the wheels when the same HP to the wheels in a car that weighs in 1000lbs less doesnt run the same or only a hair faster? in therory again it should be a full second faster

saying anything light can go fast, just takes alittle more to go fast with alot more weight…in the end light weights dont impress me that much anymore