Picture of my car.

People usually give me shit for driving a Beretta and actually enjoying it, but whatever. Here it is. 1991 GTZ 2.3L quad four HO

cool. someone’s gonna yell at you about your sig, i think

mods? i like so far.

sharp :tup:

i drive a beretta as my daily, so im right there with u :wink:

I know how you feel. Not only do I drive a cavalier, but I mod it…

What horrendous evil!! :nono:

I can understand if I bolted a big aluminum spoiler on my trunk and spray painted flames down the side why people would hate my car, but why are people so seemingly offended by tasteful modifications?

its because everyone doesnt understand that all people arent into making cars go “fast”. some would rather make it look great all around on the outside/inside and not bother with the engine. i did it with my beretta, it my first car and i didnt care about going “fast”, but once i got outta high school i landed a baller job, bought my evo, and im into making that go fast. i still take care of my beretta damn well though :slight_smile:

yeah yeah

it’s cool to drive a cavy/beretta

Anyways, what’re the specs/mods?

Are you referring to this car?

^^ LOL

Nothing special. 3.94 FDR trans swap. cold air intake, exhaust, eibach springs, KYB gr2 struts and shocks, swaybars, and other cosmetic crap.

It’s not fast, but a fun car to drive. I think when I have it off the road this winter I’m going to try and make a header for it. I need to learn to weld sometime.

lmao…yes that car and every other idiot who has done that to their beretta…

That’s cool. I’ve always like quad 4’s. I remember hot rod magazine did a build of one years ago, it was a piecemeal of like, all years of the engine. Def seemed like there were possibilities once it was appropriately beefed up

Yeah, I’ve read that article.

They definitely have a lot of potential. Beyond my finances though. There are quit a few boosted quads putting out pretty good numbers.

When the engine was introduced by Oldsmobile they had to land speed record cars built using the engines and made 1000hp each.

i have to say that there is nothing wrong with making a cruiser and not a racecar as long as it doesn’t look like it is supposed to be a racecar, ie. a car with $10,000 in custom work and nothing done to the engine. Your Berreta is not one of those cars that everyone hates. BigRon has already hit the nail on the head for us so no more needs to be said there.

I say congrats on a fine job because I’ve always loved Berreta’s, its a good looking car you made your own. Nice wheels btw.

i agree. doesn’t look bad.

Very clean in white, looks nice!

GTZ’s are/sound awesome. I wouldn’t mind having one sometime down the road as part of my collection.

I always loved Barettas it was a pisser GM never threw a killer motor in them, I always had a thing for the GTU.

Looks clean. :tup:

I’m not established enough around here to rip on you, so, “nice car, it looks clean”.